Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Questions
A next-gen console or your girlfriend? Pick one.
Girlfriend. If she loves you enough (and has the money) she can buy you a next-gen console. Sadly, loving your next-gen console on a similar level may not yield you a girlfriend...

Love is like an arcade machine, insert coin to continue.
Can animals visualize their own God?

Why do I always end up watching dead people whenever I get to watch news?

You a Townie, Geek, or Nerd?
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+May 27, 2007 08:07 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ May 27, 2007 08:07 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Love is like an arcade machine, insert coin to continue. [/quote:919b17f59e]
F*ckin' awesome! LOL

Alright, this post is more of an answer than a question. I was so consumed by my earlier question (who is the voice over guy), that I did some searching over the internet. Turns out this guy is easier to find than I thought. I give you <a href='http://www.donlafontaine.com/' target='_blank'>Don LaFontaine, the voiceover master</a>.

[Image: donlafontainenl4.jpg]

What's even more awesome is that Pablo Francisco (yes, the comedian with his own cartoon) thought he was a cool personality too, and proceeded with this equally cool skit:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPBvFXf9Q2U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPBvFXf9Q2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Job done, mind now at ease. Big grin
"This is my Tortillas!" Blink

To Goatling's question on townie, geek or nerd...I found a personality test for Nerd Geek or Dork Roll eyes

<a href='http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9935030990046738815' target='_blank'>Click here to start test...Oh and...Are you bored?</a>

I got...Joe Normal Blink

17 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 43% Dork

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

Did I paste too much? XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Q:Half-empty or half-full?

My A:Half-empty Roll eyes
Both.
Goddamn that test asking for my email at the end.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Roar in anger/Ignore in hurt silence.</span>
PURE DORK! go me and my 53% dork-dom.
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 10, 2007 11:35 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 10, 2007 11:35 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Goddamn that test asking for my email at the end.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Roar in anger/Ignore in hurt silence.</span> [/quote:79d85b2559]
LOL

Hence why I've never done one.
The Cliche question....

[Image: Saber.jpg]
Saber From Fate Stay Night

[Image: Wolfram.jpg]
Wolfram von Bielefeld from Kyo Kara Maou

[Image: Riza.jpg]
Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist

Are they related??
The one in the middle is a gay.
Whew...

Your Score: Joe Normal

39 % Nerd, 8% Geek, 43% Dork

Can't be that bad...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+June 11, 2007 06:31 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ June 11, 2007 06:31 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The one in the middle is a gay.[/quote:bafd78b25b]
Since I'm a fangirl; I would disagree...He's just obsessed,paranoid and following the Mazoku Aristocratic Culture ^___^''...

QBig grinoes anyone have a lucky star personality test? >_<

Spoiler warning
<span style='color:yellow'>Well one of em is a Mis-gendered legendary king and the other one is.....Wait...They're all cold-hearted XD</span>

Q with bad grammar:If me was anime character...who am I...And who are you Blink
~_~ blonde is cliche ....

who would you be ...? Mustang?

me ... Me (animated) or Kyon ... either would be fine

q for haywire: would you believe I just found out a while ago that you were a girl????? Im a poor judge of character T_T an Im supposed to be a psych major .... T_T T_T T_T
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!