Current time: 06-08-2024, 12:59 AM
Wingzerocustom vs. strikefreedom vs. GundamDX
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 7 2007, 06:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 7 2007, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @ goatling
yes I copied the url directly from mahq ... I was to lazy ... (they aren't gonna file a law suit on me for that would they?)[/quote:7b8c7cda68]
LOL They won't, paranoid.

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 6 2007, 11:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 6 2007, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Don't pass your sins to me you old goat No no By the way,I don't think Crossbone is any better than DX except for speed[/quote:7b8c7cda68]
You are mistaken, I am Goatling, The Young Goat.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Mar 7 2007, 07:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Mar 7 2007, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 7 2007, 06:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 7 2007, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @ goatling
yes I copied the url directly from mahq ... I was to lazy ... (they aren't gonna file a law suit on me for that would they?)[/quote:e763aa807f]
LOL They won't, paranoid.
[/quote:e763aa807f]
But I am Blink Ermm
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Then stop being a paranoid. Tongue
O__O I can't its like parting Romeo and Juliet

Avoid double posting. Tongue

It's you who told Kyuzo not to double post. XD
watda!? when did that happen! lol someone delete that post!!! I didn't do that!

Boos G.!!! Someone's double posting!! Chair

By the way,I guess we could give this round to Freedom as the unrealistic winner LOL
lol this would have been ugly if Amuro was included

lol make a new one for CQB mechs? di pede G gundam ha super robot anime un!

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 7 2007, 11:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 7 2007, 11:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Boos G.!!! Someone's double posting!! Chair [/quote:f548100e7e]
It's Grim, not Boss G. Lol.
how about bosschief Grimlok lol so ethnic ... so is this thread over freedom is the winner right???

Yep,so true,now make up a new thread on Gundam vs Zeta Gundam vs ZZ Gundam vs Nu Gundam LOL
remove gundam it has no chance watsoever and how could amuro pilot 2 mechs at one time so far only Judau is able to control multiple parts at one time with his new-type ability ...

oh yeah never place amuro against anyone except Char... no one would else would live against him or so the UC guys I know say =P

Yep,I just played GGeneration SEED and notice that Amuro is Lv 5 but has a stats of a Lv35 Shock

Amuro can beat ZZ and Z at the same time using only a Gundam with the new Pscy-commu system.Play A.E.U.G. vs TITANs on PS2 and you'll find out.

As for the Nu Gundam,well,it's like a Gundam when at land ,but at space..You don't wanna mess up with him
the Sazabi is more powerful and advance than the nu ... but amuro still beated him ....(hard battle though)

Sazabi is kinda fat and bulky but I noticed that it matches the speed of Nu