Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:01 PM
How do i dodge finger machine gun thingies(scrap that now i'm having trouble with constant Linear Rifle Fire)
Sad 
Hello lads,

I'm currently wank at this game i loaded my AC from the previous games(it's a light weight with 511 speed i think and 549 without backweapons i'm not too sure, but i'll post the specs later), and i've just started playing Last Raven and ummm i'm at the mission where it's requested by an unknown bla bla bla yada yada yada and i'm having trouble blading the first AC before RIM FIRE....as i'm trying to conserve my pixie machine gun with 800 ammo....and my missiles so as to save it for RIM FIRE any tips regarding the following:

Blading
Ob Hooking
Doding the BLOODY FINGER MACHINE GUNS of rimfire!

Cheers! Salute

P.S.
anyone in Timog/Morato/Roces QC area who can give Training Exercises for Pilots who are absoule crap at this game...just pm me
k tnx.
It's pretty hard to dodge em at first. But he won't fire it in mid range,use the R93RL linear rifle and the E2 core with Eos. the first AC Southclaw is pretty easy,just blade him to death. When it comes to Rim fire,here comes a damage race,stay in mid range and fire anything you have until he dies

Well that's how I remember it lol,too much of AC4 kills your LR experience at times
It's pretty hard to dodge em at first. But he won't fire it in mid range,use the R93RL linear rifle and the E2 core with Eos. the first AC Southclaw is pretty easy,just blade him to death. When it comes to Rim fire,here comes a damage race,stay in mid range and fire anything you have until he dies

Therein lies the Problem.....i'm terrible at blading *sigh*
and another neurosis of mine is that...i have to beat these AC's with my staple and i will not bend......i have to use A Light Weight BI-PED with 510-520 speed i think a pixie3 if i'm not mistaken with a laser blade that i forget the name and missiles at the back.....or i can't move on if i don't beat them with my setup Nosebleed

tsaka naiingit ako may AC4 ka Salute
that's not a problem,just change your current weapons to the following lol. But if you really want it with the PIXIE3,then go for it,that weapon used to be my staple's... just make sure to carry an EO anda blade,a blade that hits hard lol. I beat this mission using a midweight Biped running 410kph,but it still works
Oh oh and i'm using a RAKAN and as i said i can't change it lol

is it impossible to dodge dual finger machine guns at close range?
Thats your problem. RAKAN has the lowest shell defence, and theres no wat to dodge a machine gun at close range.
My best recommendation would be to use a more efficient AC.
In other words i'll still use rakan and just stay out of range then lol (i still will not change my design haha)

thanks guys for the tips! i know my head's as hard as a HW's AP
it's because i adore LW's

and what is considered a featherweight? in terms of stat value?
520-530???

thanks again Salute
If you really want to blade an AC equipped with FINGER, then there's really no dodging that at close-range.

The only real ways to dodge finger is to stay away or to keep out of the opponent's lock box. Blading is one of the most difficult skills to learn in AC. If you really wanna be persistent about mastering it, you have to be patient.

There are 2 ways to get a really fast AC. One is by using the lightest possible parts (take note of the 'weight' stat of the legs you equip. Not just its carrying capacity). The other way is to make an underweighted AC (have loooots of carrying capacity to spare).

And yeah, any AC that does a ground-boost speed of 500+ is freaking fast. Try refraining from using the TP boosters though. Tongue

EDIT: Feel free to ask other questions. We're all happy to help
I really need a tutor on how to blade hehe...

I'm glad you're online!
i did do that maxing the carrying capacity thing and underweighting
i'll post my specs on here in a minute...i'll just copy it off the ps2

what are TP boosters? i'm not quite familiar with the terms yet

but once i removed my back weapons and put in the back unit booster thing, i think it's called the pegasus and i was roughly hitting the 585 mark.......it was fun
Hahah the TP is the best booster in the game. It's banned in most tournaments, so try not to become reliant on it. The PEGASUS is also banned in most tournaments. Sorry. >_< They simply go too fast and accelerate to quickly that they are able to dodge almost everything, far beyond what the other boosters can do.

Well, there are lots of blading guides out there. I think there's a blading guide right here in our FAQs forum somewhere. Try going to youtube and go watch some matches by "Heavenflame" to see how blading is done.
I'm glad i don't even know what the TP is lol......and i'm using the gull anyway

and yes yes no more pegasus... i just tried it out hehe

anyway onto my AC:

Head: CR-H97X5 - EYE (70 weight, 30 vs. ECM)
Core: RAKAN (50 weight, 50 Cooling)
Arms: CR-A94FL (50 weight, 50 Cooling)
Legs: CR-LH74M (10 Cool, 90 Mx.Leg Weight)
Boosters: Gull (50 Power, 50 Acc)
Generator: Lotus (40 Energy Output , Condenser Cap 60) <--should lessen condenser cap?
Radiator: Hazel 2 (100 weight)

Weapons L= CR-WL88L83 R=Pixie 3 B= 2 Nymphe's cause they're easy Shades.... to carry Roll eyes

AP 7249
Arm 1542/3079
Leg 4130/4575
EN Consumption 8197/10085
Max Boost 510 - 550 with no back weapons

What's the best blade in your opinion?
Is the Moonlight not as good as it once was?
Morrissey, please make a new thread for your design to be placed here: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
and we'll give you advice about your design in a separate thread.

To answer your first question, Moonlight is probably still the best blade. BUT the other blades can be just as good depending on what you need. Really.

As for your second question, well, it's more like blading in general is no longer as good as it once was.
NiX Wrote:Try going to youtube and go watch some matches by "Heavenflame" to see how blading is done.

No need, she posted her stuff here anyways.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=930

Morrissey, while I can't comment on your skills yet as I haven't seen them, you should know that there will be times when you should bend to changing your staple design if it needs it. Sometimes what happens is the very design you're using stunts your skill growth, or worse, builds bad habits in your overall "game."

I'm not saying you shouldn't use the Pegasus back parts at all, because they are indeed a whole lot of fun. Just don't get too reliant on them.
alright mate cheers ! Shades
Bazooka boy in the desert where you kill the underground thingies?