MEDUSA
RM
RA
69M
B3
R3

AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, MARISHI

Boredom.  Boredodom.  Boredododom.
Quite good actually, I'm just worried about the B3, as in my experience it kinnda runs out quickly, but if you pick your shots well, then you should be alright. Other than that, I think its an overall pretty good design with no glaring faults.
Thanks for the weapon recommendations in the chatroom, Rick. The HITEN hits more accurately than GAST though, but I'm sticking with the RA2+GAST combo. :p
Wow I really liked the concept behind this AC. I'd actually consider this to be top tier after just a little tweaking.

You're going for a high-def AC that can constantly shove its rapid-fire guns onto an opponent's face using its relatively high speed, correct?

And if I'm not mistaken with my assumptions, see you how you like the following suggestions.

COUGAR - You're using this for its defense and for underweight-exploitation, right? In my opinion, the LH94A2 legs will work much better for this AC. Higher defense for similar stability and overall stats. The only real downside is a 200AP drop. Reduced dashing speed shouldn't really matter because you have EOS for getting close.

(You can try FA too, if you're feeling kinda cheap. Defense will be reduced by a small bit though)

S2+RA - Because your heavyweight legs already provide a lot of stability, I don't think you really need S2. The RA doesn't really seem suited for the AC's close-range nature too.

This is a very rare occasion in which I'm actually recommending the SR2 head! Much more defense while only being slightly heavier than S2+RA. SR2's scanning interval is shit though.

Tuning - To squeeze a little more speed out of your AC, try tuning EOS to (3,0,0,7,0), LEMUR to (6,4,0,0,0), and SR2 to (3,2,5,0,0).

And you probably already know this, but you can upgrade RM all the way to RM3 if you want to.

So yeah, if I were to build this AC, I'd have it like this:

SR2 (3,2,5,0,0)
EOS (3,0,0,7,0)
LEMUR (6,4,0,0,0)
LH94A2 (I think it was 0,0,4,6,0)
GULL (0,0,2,8)
F73H
LOTUS (0,8,2)
ANANDA (0,0,10)
MEDUSA
RM
-
69M
RA2
GAST

AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, MARISHI

The SS op might actually not be needed. You can probably use KISSYOH and R+ in place of SS if you want.

The frame is really nice in that you can probably equip whatever close-range weapons you want.

Heck, you can probably turn this into a high-defense sniper if you want to.
No idea what to say, but you have my thanks. The biped A2 generally has better stats than the COUGAR. Though I got the COUGAR for it's cooling, speed, and the defense. Not to mention I just wanted to make a midweight high-def biped.

I actually based this thing on the Arzakon AC I posted on the picture request thread a long time ago. I was actually planning on making a high-def sniper, though I always sucked at ammunition management + the EOS doesn't have any hanger system so I had to look for something more spammable, making this thing a CQ model. But with this, I can finally get the RM3 because of the EN conserving A2. The total EN consumption is even lower than the older frame even with the SR2 equipped.

But yeah, I'm gonna make two variants, or even a new AC. I just can't leave the COUGAR alone, well at least you gave me a new idea. :p
Hahah no problem. Glad it worked out for you.
I'm trying to sort of revive this AC's usage as I learn how to take advantage of its core for mobility and the overall stats for trading shots (I'm quite unfamiliar with heavies tbh). So far here are my tuning options:

SR2 (weight)
EOS (2,0,0,8,0)
LEMUR (weight)
A2 (6,0,4,0,0)
F73H
VULTURE2 (boost power)
G91 (output)
ANANDA (cooling)
-
69M
RM3
HOLLOW
GAST
-
AMINO, KISSYOH, L+, CODON, R+, MARISHI

[Image: Y8uucww.png]
[Image: pGjlxMN.png]

I was thinking of opting for the FA, but I decided to stick with the A2 again due to the less EN drain and its def stats. I also went for the G91 this time instead of my favorite LOTUS gen because I couldn't get much out of the lesser cap. I think the stability seems enough too, but I'm not sure about it withstanding against harder-hitting weapons.

Also got a rather vague question, but how would you guys usually go for this kind of AC? Any preferences? Loadouts? Tactics?
I guess you ought to think in terms of win objectives. Since you're a heavy with OB, do you intend to play defensively and ride your AP lead throughout the match, OBing to make distance? You'll probably have to, because the double-special lock on your arm weapons will make it difficult to brawl up close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Calicule -I Goat 6 6,815 08-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Goat