Current time: 05-12-2024, 02:30 AM
Poll: Ban or No Ban?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep the current list
53.85%
7 53.85%
Lift the bans!!!
15.38%
2 15.38%
Amend the list (post the specifics)
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To ban or not to ban?
It's pretty hard to discuss whether to lift the bans or not because no one's posting. -_-

So here's a poll. Let's let the majority decide. But I guess if less than 10 people vote, we might as well stay with the bans to keep things simple.

Exercise your right to vote.

EDIT:

Btw, I set the poll to end on April 8, I think. 14 days after this post.

Oh and if you vote for the third option, please specify in a post what you think needs changing.
I voted and I posted. Does that count?
Err. Please specify what you want to amend. >_<
I voted to keep everything as it is.

No need to fix something that isn't borken.
I assume lifting means 100% lifting of the ban, no questions asked. So I went for the amend. Lift most bans, except for ECM and H3 handguns. Certain restrictions should be placed on them. Like for H3, no hangaring and no dual wielding two H3s.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Maybe you should lift the bans for specific people. Like me for instance. It makes me think that I have a winning chance, though unfair. That winning chance may be enuf to lure me into playing AC:LR full-time Rofl

If you find what I said improper, then disregard what I said, kind sirs.

Just lift the bans for parts that are not too imba. That's all.
Also, everybody seems to want to change something different.

You'll have to compile what everyone wants, debate about each specific request, and then amend the list. Headache. Huh
sforzando Wrote:You'll have to compile what everyone wants, debate about each specific request, and then amend the list. Headache. Huh

Well to be fair, it's what we did before and I think the rules came out fine. Granted, only a few people spoke up but then again Rick is right: you make rules and most of the members won't have qualms about following them.

On topic, and for the sake of moving things forward, I voted to keep the current bans. Maybe lifting the bans might come for us, but maybe this tournament isn't the time yet.
I voted for 'Keep the Current List'.

We made the rules, we were fine with the rules.
We don't adjust for those who don't want to.
Since I didn't post my opinions here other than notifying that I voted (for the first choice)...

I want it kept. Why lift the bans when people are already following with it? For 3 PACTS, I think having the borken parts banned worked well.
Looks like we're not amending the bans? =P
I'd recommend removing ROC2 from hangars as well as losing ROE1. ROC2 is just as good as ROC4 to be honest. More accurate.

Revise TP to make it blades only, no weapons with a lock at all. The current rules are worded in a way that you can single wield and get away with using it.

FA is pretty gay too.