Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Introductions: The Original Thread
You're not the first.

Welcome, Breaker.
Welcome Breaker Tongue
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Welcome Rob!

By the way, you guys should check out his archives of AC videos and soundtracks on ACA. THEY ARE (almost) COMPLETE. Damn.
Thank you all. I like what you guys have goin on here. Smile
Welcome to the Republic, Breaker.

Rob Breaker...
That sounded like a cool wrestler name...

No offense man.
'Signatures are overrated.'
corrected amf boss rick pulled a snicky one under my nose..

ey ey breaker can you tell me the name of the ending song for LR? and do you have it?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

more cute vids plsLOL

anyways welcum
Welcome to TRR, Breaker. Nice site you got up there, I think I've been a visitor there back then. Big grin
[Image: nines.jpg]
Welcome Welcome~ Big grin
*points finger at previous posts*

Like they said. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sorry Clonezero, but I do not know the name of the song. I am not even sure if its included on the OST, if its not, I can try to get it though.
Hello all, My real name is Ron and I am 51 years old. I've been playing armored core games since the first one. I own a Ps1 and a Ps2 the AC games I own are:
AC
AC: PP
AC: MOA
AC2
AC2: AA
AC3
AC3: SL

I would like to get nexus, but I've been told that it will not load an AC3:SL game save.
Besides AC video games, I also enjoy Battletech. I also have the battletech games for the xbox. They just don't compare to AC. I love the customization that the series gives you. I have always made my own emblems.
[Image: ARMORE1.jpg]
:omg: 51
welcome viper try not to get AC nexus but aim for AC last Raven its the latest version for the ps2 with more tweaked and updated parts

but unfortunately you cant convert AC SL to Nexus/Ninebreaker/LastRaven

since they are party with the same appearance their stats are completely different and the metagame is different compare to SL
Yeah, they did that when they went from the AC2 games to the AC3 games too. I really wish they wouldn't do that. How is last raven? Did they update the weapons too? I wish I had that one. Not in my budget right now, maybe next month!
[Image: ARMORE1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  leuchtfeuer's Intro Thread leuchtfeuer 13 16,728 09-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  MY OWN THREAD FOR my intro Hempire 24 2,284 10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: atdsutm