Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:38 AM
the return of Sunlight
it's been more than a YEAR since i visited this sight. i just started to play ACLR again not too long ago and i told myself:

yep! i still got it... sort of...

i thought that this site was no longer available since AC4 was out. but good thing it isn't

since i've been inactive for SOOOOO long, i'll just start from scratch, including my AC design... which is improved if i do say so myself.

anyways, i'm happy to be back.
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
Huh
Well anyway, welcome back. Hope you stay this time around and maybe show up in our meets one time. I'll never forget the challenge you posted nearly a couple of years ago though Tongue
I'm still up for a challenge! =D
Err... welcome back then.
thanks you guys... i guess...

anyway, can i ask if there'll be a tournament of sorts? if there is, when and where?

note: i hope it's somewhere accessible to my current location, which is LPC (las pinas)
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
hello old new person?

anyway I wanna go up against you why not try and go to the celebration of the second anniversary of RR?

link
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Pare I live in Alabang, although I'm only there on weekends now. PM me if you wanna meet up.