Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:06 AM
Why do we never got GOOD allies?
Think about it,in almost every mission we do, we're either A. On our own. B.Have some sucky starling or MT helping us OR C.Actually have another AC,but they like always turn on us,and even if they dont theres usually an AC fight somewhere in the mission.Its so unfair,the enemies *Cough*Caspian's cheating face*Cough* usually bring allies with them.Caspian has his 2 owls,shade comes with his force of aerial guys,sundial has some zekuh,and Frigin wanton Busker has vola-volant.They always get something helping them out and yet were expected to go on missions alone and not knowing what awaits us and actually come back alive?WTF?An Owl wouldve been nice,and I wouldve settled for a few zekuh.... I understand the game is ment to be hard,but theres a diffarence between hard and downright cheap....
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
lol i never trust em.. so most of the time i just play on my own and ask for no wingman. Makes thing interesting too lol.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Workingmen Wingless Winglike Wingding are OK in AC3 and AC3SL. Some of them even start out as MT pilots then progress on becoming Ravens.
yeah more purchasable support would be a nice addition. (again) but improved
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

ACFA there are some skilled wingmen, but it comes in a pretty penny.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
what would be nice is something like that trainable A.I. like that from AC3 (tama ba?) as in para kang mentor kuno ehehehe at ikaw din dedesign din ng AC nya somewhere that line solve na ... pwede din nilang lagyan ng story elements yun para mas enjoy ehehehe

Personally, i'd like to hire a whole squad of MTs to act as my honor guard... then i'd feed them to the wolves and mow them all down like the peasants they are. Bang bang
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Because protagonists are always against all odds.
lol what about a sandbox AC ala GTA LOL

I would rather blame the maker of AC for doing it.....
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Oh so you can get allies in ACFA... good to know. makes me look forward to getting a ps3
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
great, AC4 above is really really good unlike NX to LR which the enemy AC cheats you with an OP-I also they have allies, AC3 to SL, donno, well you cannot get the OP-I easily, and your allies there are not allies(they just do almost nothing)

sorry for the almost out of topic message

We must hurry
(12-17-2008, 04:53 PM)Jack-O Wrote: great, AC4 above is really really good unlike NX to LR which the enemy AC cheats you with an OP-I also they have allies, AC3 to SL, donno, well you cannot get the OP-I easily, and your allies there are not allies(they just do almost nothing)

sorry for the almost out of topic message

... aaaw

Probably FROM wanted to challenge AC players.

On the plus side though, there are some reliable allies in other AC series, namely Shade and Royal Mist. I think other than that, others are cannon fodder.
[Image: nines.jpg]
w8, shade is the AC in SL right?

We must hurry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any good color sheme ideas? Rexzo 2 4,435 02-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Last Post: medusa0