Current time: 05-19-2024, 03:28 AM
Grand Chase
My jaw has officially dropped at the Abyss Knight vid...

DAMN~! Fragmented End redux~ *faint*

Anyway, can't wait for that. Time to start working on Ronan...

Oh, can anyone help me with the quests? I got the scroll for him (the GP one) and I can't do those alone...

EDIT: Make that an XIII Blades/Fragmented End hybrid...
I'm in love...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Whaddya use, a pip?

Cool. I've got a Sidt. I won 1v2 (3) thru this guy.
(12-21-2008, 02:19 AM)ex nihilo Wrote: My jaw has officially dropped at the Abyss Knight vid...

Oh, can anyone help me with the quests? I got the scroll for him (the GP one) and I can't do those alone...

Yes the Abyss is AWESOME *Ronan fan* LOL

I can help out - But my requests are:

Don't leech off - please help.
Don't do the jumping parts - for Partusay's sea, rush to the oxygen depot in the jumpy part (you have to jump a bit)
Don't bring natals.
And use your strongest character(25+) OR a Lire (since the quest is public)
Don't use your potions unless you have been fatal'd or you got killed (if you time it right - its like a resu)

(12-21-2008, 03:53 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Whaddya use, a pip?

Cool. I've got a Sidt. I won 1v2 (3) thru this guy.

If you're talking to me - my Pip hasn't hatched yet and I don't think it will work well for Ronan(Knock-away pet = Pip, Stun-pet = Slime or Luna)...So I used an ordinary level 5 Slime.

Oh BTW, PhilGC sorta follows the way NAGC releases the quests...

The difference is that for NAGC, the quests are cheaper and relatively different but the level requirement is higher:

NAGC 2nd Job:Requirement level 20
Objectives 300(?) fragments(from Marsh Of Oblivion to Gaikoz) and 10 seals(Gaikoz 3 star - Rare boss drop)

PhilGC 2nd Job: Requirement level 5
Objectives: 300(?) fragments(Outer Wall of Serdin till...I forgot) and 10 Seals(Orc Temple 3 star - So-so boss drop)

NAGC Ronan Quest: Price: 30k gp. Level Requirement 15, Individual quest per character. Objectives: Clear Marsh of Oblivion 3 star w/o Bonus or Natal. Clear Forgotten City 3 star w/o Bonus or Natal. Clear Gaikoz' Castle 3 star w/o dying.

PhilGC Ronan QuestTonguerice: 60k gp. Level Requirement 0, Public Quest.
Objectives: Clear Gaikoz' Castle 3 star w/o Bonus or Natal. Clear Partusay's Sea 3 star w/o Bonus or Natal. Clear Ellia Continent 3 star w/o Bonus or Natal.

So I'm assuming harder quests for 3rd and 4th jobs and the other characters.

Lass : Clear Kaze'Aze's Castle 3 star 5 times w/o dying.
Ryan: Obtain 20 trunks from Elizabeth(any star...1 trunk out of 5-8 runs). Obtain 30 fragments from Partusay's sea (normal drop of enemies). And Win PvP 30 times.

I'm not sure what you do in 3rd job - but it's a bunch of rare drops and PvP wins again.

4th Job... D: Requirement level 40-45, not sure.
The first quest consist of spamming Temple of Fire 3 Star and Ellia Continent 3 Star and winning pvp 30 times. Your reward is the 2nd scroll

The 2nd scroll consist of pretty much the same maps only more time consuming because they're boss drops this time. Another 30+ pvp wins. Your reward is the 3rd scroll

The 3rd and final quest is All RARE Boss drops(20-30 runs per item) in 3 star. And 30+ pvp wins. Your reward is your 4th job, and your 4th job hairstyle Clapping
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-21-2008, 11:10 AM)HayWire Wrote:
(12-21-2008, 02:19 AM)ex nihilo Wrote: My jaw has officially dropped at the Abyss Knight vid...

Yes the Abyss is AWESOME *Ronan fan* LOL

I can help out - But my requests are:

Don't leech off - please help.
Don't do the jumping parts - for Partusay's sea, rush to the oxygen depot in the jumpy part (you have to jump a bit)
Don't bring natals.
And use your strongest character(25+) OR a Lire (since the quest is public)
Don't use your potions unless you have been fatal'd or you got killed (if you time it right - its like a resu)

Don't worry...I don't leech off other people. Though this one Ronan user who helped me out yesterday was a bit iffy...

Leave me to take the Giant DrillMon to critical, then join in...what a piece of help he was.

Oh, well...it may take a while for me to get to 25, though. Currently, my Elesis is at 23...and I'm not sure where to level.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
ehehe my chars are stuck at level 30 at during xmas won't get out much XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-21-2008, 02:51 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: Don't worry...I don't leech off other people. Though this one Ronan user who helped me out yesterday was a bit iffy...

Leave me to take the Giant DrillMon to critical, then join in...what a piece of help he was.

Oh, well...it may take a while for me to get to 25, though. Currently, my Elesis is at 23...and I'm not sure where to level.

Meh, just finish all your listed quests - it should jolt you to level 26-28, don't bother grinding for awhile. (NEVER DELETE QUESTS UNLESS TOTALLY NEEDED)

Hey, I have short memo, did you already post your GC nickname here? *doesn't really check much*
lastdancer's my nickname...though the servers I'm on vary depending on what's least occupied-or what quest I need to do.

I'm usually in Luna - but sometimes in Sidt when there's no crowd...I only go to the other servers if Luna and Sidt are full.

I was the host for this match...
[Image: GrandChase20081222_093541.jpg]

A bunch of lvl 30+ players complained that there was a 45er in the survival mode room before they left.

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093602.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093633.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093736.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093801.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093834.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093838.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081222_093841.jpg]
san naku2ha ung ganung wings?!?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
They're hero wings. You'll get them if you have the "Defend Kanavan" Mission scroll.

I got bored of playing Lire. Using Ronan now D:
Bwisit mga hacker...

A lv31 Lire XBow decides to hack and stand on thin air during PvP...

Talo pa namin...
Hacker na, di pa marunong mag-dodge...

Then again, It's 2v1...with a lv34 spearman on my side, though we each had 1 life left.

I think the match went on for 10 or so minutes...
Last man standing...I wanna do that again!

aaah thats not a hack IMO I think its lag related you should skim HW's post on her experiences on that.

ehehe
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Di pa common ang hacks sa GC. May random map bug, that's probably what caused your problem.
Oh...
So standing on thin air at Elven Forest is a bug?

Man...
How come I didn't know that?

i just created a new char... crossbowman...

ang hina nya sa elesis... ka-asar... nu pde gwin dun?!?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Fantasia HayWire 114 126,458 03-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase HayWire 1 4,826 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Grand Theft Auto 4 Twin-Skies 9 10,512 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Grim