Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:22 AM
Gran Torino
Just saw it last weekend, and wondering if anybody else did.

While it is a drama, I couldn't help but lol at Clint's dialogue in the film. Dry wit and sarcasm at its best LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Was it good? I'll end up with a chickflick for the weekend for sure though. LOL
(02-24-2009, 07:20 PM)NiX Wrote: Was it good? I'll end up with a chickflick for the weekend for sure though. LOL

Imagine Dirty Harry Callahan, retired, even crankier and more badass then ever as your neighbor LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
@ nix why would you end up watching a chickflick?

is it cause you love torturing yourself?

or do you have a giiiirlllfrriiiend who does it for you? We're not worthy
Siyempre gotta give way to the girlfriend. But if we end up watching that movie with Scarlett, then I won't mind at all. Shopaholic's okay with me too, though it got terrible reviews. >_< Anyway, Watchmen and Transformers and Terminator are all coming up too so it's all fair.
yeah that one with the girls + Javier Bardem? looks good........i saw the trailer and there was a brilliant line there it said : "Only unfulfilled love can be romantic." i took heart in that Gentleman
Hahah yeah. Anyway, to get back on topic, I gotta say that I'm actually interested in watching this. Eastwood's always cool. I probably won't be able to catch it in cinemas anymore though. DVD route it is then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Turismo (Movie) Goat 5 9,381 11-30-2013, 06:09 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan