Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:56 AM
Exodus to Vancouver
herb mecca of the world.....if it gets legalized.... -___-
Just letting you all know that im going to Vancouver to have further studies in culinary arts. The class starts in September but i have to go there around first week of August. Simply means sulitin nyo na my willingness to cook for you all while im here. My future is blurry in terms of kelan naman ako babalik d2 sa pinas. I plan on working there for X amount of years with X amount of life changing random events and then MAYBE off to Spain *spanish motherland of hemp*...if i ever leave mecca, work there and maybe settle down with a herb smokn spanish wife?

Just thinking about what my life would be years from now overwhelms me with excitement yet, i wonder how the world would be....not just the planet but most importantly our collective consciousness. I hope our human race would survive long enough to put up colonies in space and perhaps make a peaceful contact with advance alien civilization....have them smoke *if they can* herbs and maybe they'll share their own version *if we can* Just considering the fact that if we do meet an advance alien race im sure their biological structure is far different from ours and that our herbs might be poisonous to them and vice versa......

Wow im lost again...... (-__________-)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
awwwww man....that's sad (for us) but great (for you) since you can get the hell out of this topsy-turvy country. it seems too early to wish you the best. I'm thinking a despids party already, but it would seem to be out of character if the one leaving will also be the one cooking Tongue

I also want a tekken/sf4 marathon so we can all give you our regards-by trying our best to beat you up. Tongue
Hey, that just might be in time for RR's 3rd anniversary. We'll see if we can tie it in or something as soon as you let us know your departure date.
we should make another meet before hemp leaves.

BYOH!!!!!!

bring your own herb!!!!

YAY!!!!!

BWAHAHAHH!!!!!

ANDREW IS MY GOD!!!
hmmmmm i dont mind cooking for all of you before i leave...just that i need help lng preparing. ever since i herbs i HAZ GAINED POWAH to introspect on my life and for me to relate to you of what could be a longer version **ADVANCE Facepalm ** of what im saying now, i have to use videogames, so to those who havent played them might not understand....so PLAY THOSE GAMES.

Anyway it seems i kinda have a "Comet Rune" which of course doesnt exist in suikoden...bsta ever since college and including cooking school i always meet good people but i always pass by them....what i mean is i change residence and also have events that reduce the frequency of seeing them....like a comet passing by...of course the intervals are in years or months naman its not like im Big Boss or CIA/DEA or sumthin. Pero what drives me...of course with sheer luck i have the opportunity because of the hard work of my parents....that the realities i see i can make happen....of course with their help. Now i wonder lng how different my life and thinking would be if i stay/live in one place/city for my entire life....like all the similar and different experience we all have as we grow up...but all taking place in one region....or place that you all know well....it seems the thought for what is in store for me is in fragments....in many different places....first in Manila Paranaque then Bacolod.
Then Manila and in between changing dorms/units now here....next Vancouver....next where? The thoughts and experiences that i look forward to and think about overwhelms me. But like *some* comets that have vast elliptic orbits, i think about others who have different experience from me and how different WE ALL think...based on what we have *family,wealth,friends* as we age. But just like some comets bringing organic materials to some planets that could support life, I wanna create ways to help people help themselves, however it is way easier to do that if THE HERB gets legalized and be seen for what 'it is' **SEE MY SIG**

So herbs has lead me to become a better person but it all began with the mindset of understanding more about the earth, our galaxy, and the vast universe that we *'modern citizens* are collectively conscious of.**There are still tribes out there that are unaware of the modern world....and thats ok** Wow haba....ranting....now like an eclipse that goes around it comes back to me wondering that knowing one or a lot of you have read up to this part....CONGRATS!!!! Now i wonder....if you yourself have a life or experience that in some way be better explained as a videogame concept....i wonder if you do...what is it ? I dont really expect answers but the thoughts i have that there might be is enough on its own. Kinda like knowing about how vast the universe is that there might be something out there similar to us conscious beings....

Wow this is like the longest i have ever typed using THE 6AXIS ONLY.....this is the last time i'll ever do....so this would be like the longest reply to whoever is reading this both to those i got to meet and those of yet....and those who will never. So yeah like *some* comets...their cycle ends when the huge chunk of ice disperses like my patience and this thread.....WOW IM AMAZED MYSELF OF HOW PATIENT I AM WHEN ON HERBS......but of course i have to consider the fact that the effects vary as we are all different and unique..... *POOF* **disappears into puff os smoke** Fuking lol at this TLDR message.....i spliced into parts of course...ending NOW!
Facepalm
(04-15-2009, 08:08 PM)arch_angel Wrote: we should make another meet before hemp leaves.

BYOH!!!!!!

bring your own herb!!!!

YAY!!!!!

BWAHAHAHH!!!!!

ANDREW IS MY GOD!!!

that is lol technically possible if we have different strains of QUALITY GREEN HERBS and a grinder but for that to be possible within now......one of us has to be a billionaire to spend money for us all to have that event in AMSTERDAM......GRIND AND BLEND to CREATE YOUR OWN HERB MIX for SMOKING/VAPORISING*healthier*/EATING......

NO ONE HERE IS A BILLIONAIRE I ASSUME SO the said event is impossible UNLESS ONE is reading it now and be willing to sponsor for lulz..... Facepalm
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Wow dude, this is exciting. Wish you good luck on your future endeavors. But before that, let us all beat up each other in person (through Tekken and SF).

GET A SPANISH CHICK.
my previous post above was made by andrew, my foolish little brother. i think most of the regulars here know i don't really post like that. my sincerest apologies.
lol just be safe and very happy there XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hey Hemp dude, you back to Manila?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
yep back in manila.

I would like to let you know about this party:

The BC Marijuana Party
http://bcmarijuanaparty.com/

See their platform here
http://bcmarijuanaparty.com/platform

They are based in Vancouver.
thx! that is one of the many reasons i chose vancouver to have further studies in culinary arts....also 'baking arts' hehe...seriously though i will become more into hemp activism when i get there. i look forward to randomly meeting and smoking up with people who more or less share the idea that herb is for the healing of the planet.

There are other provinces in Canada that have done even more than BC to legalize hemp/marijuana.

Been there a few times because it's cheaper than going to Europe.
When you went there, was it easy to acquire said herb? i mean although i already emailed some random dude i saw in youtube that seems chill and ok with hooking me up with some herb, i'm curious as to how easy it is to get connections there...is it? How was your trip there?