Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:22 AM
Circaete[reg-1.40]
AC NEXT: "CIRCAETE" Identified.
NEXT is equipped with machinegun MOTORCOBRA and laser blade ELTANIN designed for mid-close range combat against NEXTs.
Bringing up image from database:

[Image: th_DSC05940.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC05941.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC05942.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC05944.jpg]

Head: HOGIRE
Core: LAHIRE
Arm: LAHIRE
Legs: ALICIA/L
FCS: INBLUE
Generator: LAHIRE

Boosters
Main: LAHIRE
Side: JUDITH
Back: JUDITH
Over: LAHIRE

Mentioned above is a revised design after I fought against Lord_Leperman. Just for the record I'll post the old design here as well:
[Image: th_DSC05945.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC05946.jpg]
try a MG + slug gun combo
Hmm... I'll toy around with that idea. In it's essence the Circaete was meant to be a blader/close ranger. The sniper is more of a surprise weapon.

Ok truth be told I got the sniper cannon to change the center of gravity XD In fact that used to be a grenade launcher... but I found a sniper round much more useful in high speed battles. lol

But I'll give the slug gun a shot. Smile
In theory the Slug Gun should work as a surprise weapon as close range as well better than the SC. It offers a better melee ability than the SC and it actually stuns opponents provided that enough buckshots hit. However, I like the SC overall as a stand alone weapon, given that you want to use the blade as your primary CQ weapon with the MOTORCOBRA acting to pressure your opponent. So yeah up to you and what you prefer.