Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:22 PM
Dreams
Hahah wow cool dream Shin. And you retold it really well. LOL Makes for a great story.
I was actually expecting Shin to pull off a berserker barrage on those three at the end. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
As it turned out, yesterday (1:56 AM na) was one of my worst 'bad luck' days. Sobrang malas. From HoN matches lost to power outtage to dreams to sked getting skwed to not being sure how one of my classes would pull through. I even ended up picking a fight with Vea (gasp!) just because she wasn't really talking much, and etc etc.

As the day ended however, it's all good. Even better in some ways, especially with Vea. Good riddance, February 11.
I just had a bad dream. I was like, stuck in some kind of cheesy horror movie and there were like, three scary-looking figures and a fetus trying to chase me (uncanny valley; makes them look much scarier). The bastards want to chase me because I was some generic protagonist carrying some kind of element that will make them 'complete'. I was getting scared out when they cornered me, and I exited the game and woke up.

YES, I LITERALLY QQ'D FROM MY DREAM AND WOEEK THE FUCK UP

I've been having this case for weeks, but this is the most recent one. Better off not continuing my sleep anymore since I have classes @ 8am. LOL
I just dreamed that I met Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman of the Mythbusters in a local mall after failing a math test that I took from a fictional university that I just enrolled in. I asked for an autograph and they kindly gave it to me. I noticed Jaime looking a little bit too fat and wondered if this is some sort of fat myth they were testing.
Wow you met 2 Geek gods. That must've been awesome.
THE FUUU?!?!?!
DMT is a wonderful drug eh?

Goat, try lending them your DNA, don't run.
face them
WITH FURY AND RAGE!!!~~~ ..........if you can.
since willpower iis wtfwaitwhatisthisohshit in a dream.
similar to a high dose shroom trip.
talk to them...errr...perhaps bargain for abilities??? or stats?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I think I just had a horribly vivid and realistic dream about a zerg-esque infestation for about 5-6 straight hours (I kept waking up almost per hour, and then end up continuing the dream again once I got back to sleep). The infestation happened in the Philippines (LOL), and every building looked fucked up on the outside (and the inside, we had to enter when the infested ones are chasing us, mowing every survivor inside when it was even worse).

The whole dream was literally a high octane nightmare fuel, as I've been running for the whole time and searching hard for routes in my dream while repeatedly looking if an infested creep is present, and that this pistol I looted will make it all painless if I ever screw up (which I didn't, thank Goat it's a dream). My family was also there. They were all safe and were rescued when I got separated when some idiot driving a car with infested zombies crashed near us. My dad didn't come with them because he was looking for me.

Beforehand, there was even one time where the US gave us some kind of genetically-engineered, harmless insect with the same DNA of the infested that looked effing worse than a cockroach. One thing; we didn't run for a few minutes for our lives because the infected sees us as infected when we are using the bug as our disguise (we had to put it inside our fucking mouths for it to work, wth). When the infected finally saw through it, I spat the insect and went back to running again.

After getting separated from the family, I woke up and then slept again, continuing the shitty dream. This time waking up in a barricaded place (probably a military fort with my dad nowhere to be found) where it is under attack, and I had to be the guy who repairs turrets while they keep the monsters off my back. When the attacks stopped, I proceeded to ask them where my dad went. Nobody had any clue even when I told them about his physical appearance and that he was the one who brought me here. After a few minutes, a zerg rush full of infested people were swarming, the base fell off against the attack.

Every civilian and soldier were getting slaughtered in the ensuing chaos, and a little girl suddenly ran to me and we both just ran away together. From this point on, I noticed how hard it is to have someone with you on a zombie trip.

As we were running away, we reached Taft. I couldn't carry the little girl anymore though. There were still some infected scattered throughout the area. I suddenly slipped and tried to get back on my feet asap, abandoning the girl and running for my life because we were being chased. From this point on, I was on a running spree until I could at least reach CSB's SDA building. It was barricaded, but it doesn't seem to have survivors.

When I looked back to see if there were infested halfwits chasing me, I only saw the girl I abandoned, horribly disfigured and mutated (now 3x her original height, awesomesauce!). She paused, then the bastard approached me and was quick enough to almost get within point blank range in less than 2 seconds from about 2-3 meters away from me.

Afterwards, my cellphone suddenly went batshit crazy because of the alarm and I woke up. I woke up about 5 times all in all. Just couldn't remember where and when.

Edit:

Something also happened just before I woke up, which was also pretty gruesome. Just couldn't remember what. LOL

(and fixed a few words)
WOW what a trip eh?
Perhaps taking a look at your subconscious *if you choose to* will be worthwhile someday.
How? You know how. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
That is such an awesome dream if you're reading it. But I'd imagine I'd be terrified if was in it.
7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail

I guess it didn't cover Zerg infested Terrans, but that should make you feel better. Damn I can't remember the last time I had an epic dream (being in school constantly kills my imagination... Facepalm ).
Cool dream Bert! It's a sign, SC2 is calling your name (or some zombie game). I find it interesting though that you could continue the dream after you woke up and fell back to sleep. That never happens to me.

Also,

We need to go deeper.

-_____-
Deeper...? That's what she says.

The reason why I can probably 'continue' from one dream to another is that when I wake up (for a short time; probably just even seconds), I'd usually think about wtf happened to me in my dream, and then end up sleeping again with the thoughts I had just reflected with. Also, I think the dreams I've slept through were not directly related. It probably just happened that I believed it was (but then again, you control your dream). Even went so far to ask everyone around about my dad and they never had any idea how he looked and knew who the fuck he is.

The visuals seem mixed with SC2, L4D, and Doom-esque stuff btw. You'd get paranoid due to the places being consistently dark and abandoned (it was nighttime and most residential areas had no electricity). It was sunny when I reached Taft with the kid though. LOL
I had a short dream last night about the possibility of factoring primes in the Inception world (a dream within a dream?!). I also dreamt about possibly proving certain theorems that do not match with n+1=n+1 through mathematical induction, and their application in data algorithms. Facepalm
it started with two guys walking around in the large bare area right after philcoa but before the shell gas station. somewhere there was this food joint. like a carinderia but a bit more decent looking. open air, had two tables, a counter, and a kitchen behind it. left of the tables were a vending machine and bookcases i think. there were some comics on there i think. the place only had one customer at the time, and a girl at the counter. cute, but not terribly so, cant recall all the details, but had short black hair.

one of the two guys was uneasy. i knew it wasnt me, but i felt associated with him. nerdy, gamer, anime geek with not a lot of experience with girls (unless dating sims and being a fanboy counts). you know the type. he was bumbling about being unsure if he can handle it, or if its right for him to do it. the other guy had your typical playboy aura. confident, he kept an arm over the other guy, occasionally tapping his shoulder to give him confidence. they approached the counter, i remember the geeky guy trying to avoid looking at the girl and somewhat feeling flustered. he kept looking at the bookcase. the other guy, lets call him Barney XD, asks the girl if pizza was available. i remember thinking it was odd coz the joint obviously did not have the facilities to serve it. more odd was that the girl replied that M-something, cant remember, it was either a name or it was "Madam", something like that, wasn't there. so what if she wasn't there? whats that got to do with serving pizza. anyway, she had this bored with a hint of contempt look on their face. she was resting her head on her hand, i forgot the term, but you thinkers pose, right cheek on a fist, and was looking at Barney sideways with that bored contempt look. so yeah, anyway, the two guys went away. there was some relief in the geeky dude, but Barney was still perky and he was obviously gonna return at a later date.

so everything fades to black as dreams go, then the same location fades in. only this time its afternoon, and there were no customers and a different person was at the counter. same two guys walk up to the diner and one of them recognize the lady at the counter. she gives a knowing smile towards the Barney dude. the latter introduces the geeky guy saying he's new to this stuff. the lady then gives a sneaky, naughty smile and says shes sure the girls will be gentle. another hazy fade to black part, then a book is pulled from the shelf and it moves aside to show an elevator of sorts leading to a basement.

the lower area was a lot wider, and had light colors on the walls. cant remember, pink, pastel yellow? but what was notable was it had very soft carpeting where a futon, or soft blanket wasn't laid down. fully lighted too, cool but not freezing, and the sweet hint of shampoo/soap/cologne, like when a girl just came out of a bath. my memory gets more hazy from here on out, fading in and out. but the rest of it is well, lots of exposed skin, repetitive orthogonal movement, naughty sounds of different volumes. and yeah just two guys and more than a dozen ladies.

this dream had been stuck in my head for a few days now ~.~ im having trouble looking at girls coz it pops up XD

..and wow, i typed a lot hahaha