Current time: 05-16-2024, 10:29 AM
Gundam Unicorn
Banshee on Ep5 then. I'm willing to bet the title will be "Black Unicorn". No worries on my end, I do hope my ANKUSHA will show up on the next ep as well. I still think Dakar will be shown, the Shamblo and Zee Zulu are confirmed to appear and the ocean is pretty far off Torington Base (as portrayed in 0083) for dedicated marine MS to be used.

I'm still excited about the upcoming ground war though. Old school GMII/IIIs, Nemos, and a Guncannon Detector vs. various OYW, Zeta and ZZ Zeon and Titans MS of Zeon remnants.

Also, the anime strayed off from the book as soon as it started. The novels portray various extras that weren't shown in the anime like Gael, Cardeas' bodyguard, attempting to assassinate Alberto, where Marida rescues him (in the anime, this was replaced with the scene where Marida rescues Alberto from drifting to space during a battle). This leads to a change of heart on Alberto's end, though the effect is similar, the events were totally different.

Second ep 4 traile. Now with some action~

Just started watching. I'm halfway through the first episode. I bet the foundation people are bronies.
(10-06-2011, 12:26 PM)NiX Wrote: Just started watching. I'm halfway through the first episode. I bet the foundation people are bronies.

Insignia-wise, that would make Amuro Ray a Bronie as well. He did use a red unicorn head as his personal emblem. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
HOLY SHIT!
First 7 minutes of UC 4. EXPLOSIVE!

The GMIII Pilot in the beginning looks a lot like Terry Sanders Jr. from 08th MS Team.

Sanders was sent back to space after the events in Southeast Asia in 0079 and we never heard about him ever since. Who knows, maybe it is him. Skin tone seems a bit too light though. Also, one of the Jesta pilots kinda resembles Ramsus Hasa from Z Gundam.

And we're still playing the waiting game for the next installment.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: Gundam Unicorn Ep4 tomorrow! Big grin

Rant:
[Image: 3hnC1.jpg]
HNGGGGGGGGG BANSHEE HNGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Need to catch up on this >_<
Good lord! The Byalant Custom was the true ace in this episode. It looked like it was possessed by Jerid Mesa's ghost and the Titans' burning hate for Zeon.

Prolly killed as much as the Kshatriya in the first episode.

EDIT: Haha, just around 6, way less than the on screen 10 that the Kshatriya got in the 1st ep. But this is a semi-grunt unit.

Byalant Custom being bad ass:

Bandai has no more excuse for not releasing an HGUC Byalant after all this time.
And thus this unsung hero shall go down in the annals of history as unnamed ace pilot # 6723.
(11-15-2011, 08:53 PM)Zefyr Wrote: And thus this unsung hero shall go down in the annals of history as unnamed ace pilot # 6723.

[Image: ByalantCustomPilot.jpg]

Not exactly. As of recent events, this pilot now has a name to go with that face. Meet Lt. JG Diez Robin, EFF pilot attached to Project Chimera. And there's actually two RX-160S Byalant Customs. The one we saw in Unicorn ep.4 was Unit-1, which was upgraded with parts from the RX-110 Gabthley. The other one, Unit-2, was upgraded with a thruster pack from the ORX-005 Gaplant but has not made an appearance in the OVA yet.
EFF pilot with designation + full name! That's plot armor LOL
Either that or this guy's being set up for an epic death in a future UC series. Tongue
(11-27-2011, 05:41 PM)Fox Wrote: Either that or this guy's being set up for an epic death in a future UC series. Tongue

possible but it would most likely be epic ... it SHOULD be epic.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(11-27-2011, 11:46 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 05:41 PM)Fox Wrote: Either that or this guy's being set up for an epic death in a future UC series. Tongue

possible but it would most likely be epic ... it SHOULD be epic.

I'm imagining a scenario where he ups his killcount by slaughtering a couple squadrons of grunts and maybe a battleship or two before he gets taken out by the enemy's new ace pilot. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Build Divers Lord_Leperman 6 6,324 03-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans [G-Tekketsu] Lord_Leperman 12 13,706 04-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt Lord_Leperman 2 4,391 11-26-2015, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Gundam _AGE Serene 31 30,473 04-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  K-on Gundam zero_kanipan 6 8,732 09-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Gundam 00 2nd Season cabs 25 26,069 02-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Gundam seed destiny the movie? EtherMaster_X102A 3 6,810 07-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Sforza
  Help for a Gundam newbie. Grim 14 15,113 12-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Where may I watch/download the episodes of the ORIGINAL Mobile Suit Gundam? PhAYSe 1 4,158 11-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Last Post: NiX
  New Gundam series: Mobile Suit GundamOO Lord_Leperman 34 26,873 11-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Last Post: CZCisco