Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:28 PM
What did you learn today?
cosmic lol because i became lactose, and i lost 55 lbs. =D
so body feels like a midweight AC. =D
Mind is on hyperspace though.
O-----(O___O)/
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I learned that ordering at McDonalds and after eating at McDonalds, My fats wont burn even If I work out D:<
It takes longer than that to burn fat Tongue
I learned why the Last Airbender movie was (very very very very very very x9001) bad...

...We stayed for the credits...

...There was no writer mentioned o_o
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I always eat cheeseburgers from McDonalds, hoping to earn weight.

Nothing happens. D:

OH! And if you seal McDonalds french fries in a jar, they turn rock solid after a year.
-Something I learned from Grimweld and Zant. XP

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Just learned that it is a 11 hour drive from where I live to see my relatives in Los Angeles at the end of this week (none stop, highway, about 1086 km). Woot About time as I'm way overdue to have a vacation.
Learned that mondays will NEVER EVER be okay/fun/interesting
I learned, a few minutes ago, going into a room and inhaling too much baygon after it had just been sprayed will result in one massive headache -_-
I learned about learning something everyday.

/thread
Today, I learned how to embed YouTube videos without the video. Well, OK, it still loads the video, you just won't be able to see it. Perfect for when you want to hear the music in the upload but don't really care for the visuals. Like so.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtNHkGXD7a4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=0"></param><p<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtNHkGXD7a4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="560" height="25"></embed></object>

EDIT: This may have been a bad choice for demonstration, as I actually like this music video. Ha.
Someone from class told me today that he thought I was really smart. I admit that I felt happy because of the compliment, but all I could manage in response was a nonchalant, "I'm still really careless when I'm doing math though."

That was pretty awkward.
Hahah I'm terrible at taking compliments too.

I often have to restrain myself from blurting out an honest "I know" (self-awareness rather than arrogance). I just put up a smile and say thanks.

Today, I learned that SC2 will destroy my life. Hahah.
I just learned that I should really log-in at least once a week whenever I'm very busy.
Damn... 4 pages of unread topics.

Oh and never mod in front of the laptop. Superglue on the monitor is never good.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Learned a shitload of stuff about technical drawing.

At least with this, it would probably be my time to try and finally make my own custom parts. What's left is to know how to cut through plastic though. :p
(08-04-2010, 10:38 PM)Goat Wrote: At least with this, it would probably be my time to try and finally make my own custom parts. What's left is to know how to cut through plastic though. :p

That's what delicious designs is for my friend.
'Signatures are overrated.'