Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:39 PM
Need help w/ the Final Battle w/ Zinaida
For the sort of hard way, which I have done myself, make yourself a pseudo-mid-weight biped using the Dingo2 legs, high accuracy arms, a core preferably with an EO function, and a relatively good head. For the generator use either the G91 or the Magnolia, or whatever generator fits your fancy, the ANANDA radiator if you have it, for boosters you'll want a fast one, so I would say the GULL with heat tuned to max, or whichever one you find fits your style. Equip yourself with dual rifles, maybe the SHADOW and the CR-WH05R3. Take the large rocket launcher (the one that ends with an 'RPX' rocket launcher), just one, and mount it on your one of your shoulders.

Once you start the mission, navigate through the suicide bombers with care. If you have less than 6000AP, you might have a tougher time with Zinny, so I recommend repeating it until you get around 6500+. When you get to the lasers, shoot each destructible panel with the Rocket Launcher. One shot should kill a panel. After dealing with all of the panels, quickly drop your rocket launcher, and when the fight with Zinny starts, activate your EO, and dual-rifle her to death. Keep a relatively mid to mid-long distance from her, with high accuracy arms it shouldn't be that much of a problem for the rounds to hit. If you hear the Python charging, dash on the ground while it crackles, then when the crackling stops, bunny hop. You will hopefully evade the shots.

For the sort of easier way, switch your arms with weapon arms, the CETUS linear - rifles. When fighting Zinny, switch to type 2 firing, then just blast away while you circle strafe, taking care to evade the missiles and the other things she throws at you.

Aaaaaanyway, that's just a suggestion, as there are many strategies out there. I'm sure the others have better advice than me, lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help w/ the Final Battle w/ Zinaida - by Zefyr - 11-04-2010, 10:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zinaida: Python Nix Version... Serene 3 5,923 06-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Fox