Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:55 AM
White//Raven Recruiting (NA-PS3)
White//Raven is recruiting. Please contact GodlySupreme here on the forums, or message him on PSN - Kkronik78

Kkronik, take it away.
Thanks, NiX!

Hello, I am the leader of the WHITE//RAVEN over the American server. I'm looking to recruit players from the forum due to lack of active players. W//R is slowly dying and I'm looking to heal it and continue with our territory wars. Our team is composed of mature players in any age group as long as you have fun, played your best, and play competitively.

I will welcome active players and skilled ones too to our team. But I will need you to understand that it may take awhile for WHITE//RAVEN to get back on it's feet and fight fiercely has it always has been. Currently, they'll be typical about 1-4 players on a day, but we need a bigger number. The majority of us have MICs, almost all of us expect maybe three at most. I do not mind taking you in if you do not have a MIC for a quite a long time, along as you have a keyboard so you may communicate over on our team chat.

So if your interested in joining WHITE//RAVEN, please add, enlist and send me a message over my PSN: Kkronik78.
I will question you a bit, to ensure we aren't getting spies like I did by mistake a while ago with NineBreakers, stealing our 1ST Place ES 10Ks, so please excuse me if you feel offended in anyway.

- May the mighty bird guide you.

NOTICE: Just recently, we've been getting a little more recruits and W//R is picking up the activity by a little again, but's let's keep adding more actives!
YouTube Channel: ArmoredCoreNetwork

Twitter
Ya, sorry to hear about thing with NB. I remember when RR2 was still trying to climb up ES. We eventually managed to get on top, but we were still watching you guys in a very close second place. Then in just an hour, we see NB suddenly with 70k on ES in second place and you guys completely gone. We had our suspicions. But at least we know for sure now.

In any case, welcome to the forums. And I hope you can get a good team together.
Hey kkronik if you don't mind me asking how did the whole NB ordeal happen.? I heard about it from one of their members.
@ NiX, Thanks man. I just noticed Kraneck here too xD
W//R was very happy to be 1st of any area, it was one of our goal. Following BLACK//RAVEN step, just without the inactivity to it lol

Yeah I'll explain how it happened,

Then while the team was still looking to fill in the holes and look for recruits (we always do). We heard about NineBreakers having a fight with themsleves and then my member sends me a message about a guy wanting to join, just told me his name, no team. The guy contacted me, then we talked and he told me that he was with NineBreakers but departed recently. I was able to verify this by my source, and Envaild and Kodaak were arguing over the Conquest Coordination Chat, I gave him a chance so we did. Kodaak then announced on the chatroom that he's with us now, and he wants to destroy NineBreakers. We all had MICs, we actually played as a Primary squad and talked and all. This led me to be convinced that he's out of NineBreakers for real.

Then about a week later or two, when we starting to stack up lots of territories everywhere, mostly in ES, when RR2 was still 1st there. Once we hit the 1st. place mark, we announced it to our team members via message. After the team signed off, including Kodaak. I'll say around midnight (PST time), Kodaak went on and defended our 10Ks in ES only, and all of it. When I signed on and the squad, we noticed our 10Ks were gone just overnight.

We looked at the team data, and we lost all the lands to NineBreakers consecutively. When the team was discussing what happened, Kodaak signed on and we told him what happened, amazingly he didn't "react" as he didm't care, he left the team after that. Eventually I got messages from other players (different teams) asking that "I heard Kodaak betrayed you" etc. I DIDN'T annouced this to the publiic yet, no of us did.

Envaild admitted it, but Kodaak did go back to NineBreakers but he never admitted what happened. It's only safe to assume we got stabbed by him, just waiting for the "right" moment to stab us in the back. Then we no longer accept any ex-NineBreakers member into our team.

- End of story.

But really man, did NineBreaker be willing to go that far for free lands? We worked hard as a team.
In the past, we had members from Cortex, Green Flamingo and other big teams, they were all trustworthy. I also avoided recruiting GOOD TIMES from the start as well.

Twitter
Sorry things went down like that but wow... Kodaak? I have this guy on my psn and always thought he was a cool guy ( not so much now ) I didn't know people took the game this serious...Anyway I know of a few people who are looking for teams trustworthy bunch whenever I get back from my vacation & Military prep meetings I'll send em your way! Happy
(05-10-2012, 02:01 PM)illusion B* Wrote: Anyway I know of a few people who are looking for teams trustworthy bunch whenever I get back from my vacation & Military prep meetings I'll send em your way! Happy

Thanks man! That'll help alot, we still have around 12 slots open.
I thought he was cool too, but yeah.

I'm starting to think, maybe they only added you so they know your not on idk maybe to snatch some of your lands without ever knowing. Sercet secondary account maybe?

I've had another NineBreakers on my team as well, but I've never seen him do much since it was his secondary account (ZephZumaz, fuzzy memory sorry) prior to his Primary account, ZephAces on NineBreakers. But as in favor of the team to be safe, he was also booted, and he sent me a message saying he understands and thanked me for getting in RR2 after messaging doc over PSN.

Twitter
well happy to clear my name lol
I'm on RR1 now Smile kinda met nix on free battles
I'm so happy for not being part of those NB's, I mean, how Kodaak and Envalid can sleep at night after betraying someone for mere virtual territories? it's just a game for God sake... for taking things that far I wonder how messed up their real lifes are.
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me
Ouch </3
(05-10-2012, 03:44 PM)Kranesh Wrote: I'm so happy for not being part of those NB's, I mean, how Kodaak and Envalid can sleep at night after betraying someone for mere virtual territories? it's just a game for God sake... for taking things that far I wonder how messed up their real lifes are.

Their real life is more messed up, when Kodakk was on W//R. He's on the phone talking to his friends about "I'm I going to like it or not? Don't make me angry," about a circus and usually I hear him say things like going to jail (alot), hitting the bars, and you know what to the ladies...

Btw - Zeph, I never had any suspicious at you honestly, but it was a team's favor, so I did just that. Glad your cool bro. Keep it up.

Twitter
Zeph is suspicious!!! Nyuuuuuuuuuu~ XD XD XD
Fuunyaah~
All your coco crunch will be mine!!! bwahahahaha

kinda going OT here sorry >.<
Well it's been a few weeks and Kyumz hasn't sold us out. It seems that a steady supply of boobies has kept the RR members loyal and happy. LOL
Well, I really hope so. Don't disappoint us kyumz. >.<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Found a Raven at Sitel Eton2 Ortigas gundam_obelisk 4 7,768 11-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Last Post: gundam_obelisk
  Raven Republic Recruitment NiX 74 88,021 03-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  My Team Raven Knight's Thug_Life_EQ 0 2,625 02-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ
  Raven Republic Plan of Attack AEA1 52 51,693 05-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Team Twilight Guard - Recruiting RAZGRIZ 16 15,642 04-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Last Post: JVBrothers
  88th Raven Corp Team (PS3) chaos-SD 0 2,978 04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: chaos-SD
  Raven Republic Teams otakuwarren 61 4,766 03-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Lookin for Some Serious AC Last Raven play DariusNiner 6 721 12-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt