Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:51 PM
The Residents
I"ve been with the boards for a while already. I know i haven't been posting much but i have been observing. Haha, i've seen enough that i can tell each and every one has their own quirks and personalities.

This is what i think. These are the people on our neighborhood.

Grimlok: Resident overlord and bottomless pit (Run, he's everywhere, he'll eat everything! Tongue )
Serene: Resident Innovator
Nix: Resident AC technician and "Meh" person (hah!)
Lord_Leperman: Resident #1 Raven, AC reviewer and cheapskate (don't blame me)
wanzerfreak: Resident troublemaker and hellraiser
Fox - Resident ficwriter and idiot (that's how he describes himself Smile) )
azuma blade: Resident anime-buff and latecomer (see Bonifacio day meet-up)
Black Dragon: Resident AC commentator
AEA1: Resident doc (Is there a doctor in the house?)
Doom Trigger: Resident japanophile and anime lover (got that from his profile Smile) )
jonevangelist: Resident artist and master modelbuilder
Moonlight_Raven: Resident Initial-D lover
cabs: Resident banner-maker and other japanophile (sorry, haven't seen enough of his posts)
Twin Skies: Resident writer who's gonna be the first to try out a PS3 (kakainggit Ohmy )
rober2: Resident rookie (it'll change in time as he grows)
Lunar: Resident Sumika and femme-fatale (wawa ka ngayon Fox Big grin )
Necron: Resident Lurker and hidden observer (watch your steps boys!)

I still haven't seen enough of the others posts so i have no idea what to think yet. Anyway, i'll update this section frequently as i learn more.

Update: more stuff added. Any other things you guys would like me to say?

Now come on, sing along with me!

Who are the people in your neighborhood.

They're the people that you meet, they're the people that you greet EEEAACCCHHHH DAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Ahhh, i miss Sesame Street.... Smile
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
Necron Wrote:Grimlok: Resident overlord (Run, he's everywhere! Tongue )
RAWR!!! Run for your lives, citizens of the Republic. I am everywhere, and I see everything! I am teh intarweb lolzzz!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Smile)
Necron Wrote:Moonlight_Raven: Resident umm, Initial-D lover
Smile)
Necron Wrote:cabs: Resident banner-maker (sorry, haben't seen enough of his posts)
I would like to add that Jay is also a Japanophile like Doom Trigger.
Necron Wrote:Ahhh, i miss Sesame Street.... Smile
Yep, me too. Seriously. Cookie Monster pwns.

Now, for your resident description:

Necron: Resident Lurker! Hahaha! Tongue
LOL consider me your resident man-woman kasi lagi akong napagkakamalang babae. <_<
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Nov 28 2006, 11:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Nov 28 2006, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> LOL consider me your resident man-woman kasi lagi akong napagkakamalang babae. <_< [/quote:a38d79a5ed]
Then cut your hair dude. Hehe.

NiX is also our resident meh-person. He 'mehs' other people who think too highly of themselves. Lol isn't that right? Tongue
I'm a "meh-person"? Meh.

Hahah I say "meh" so much even in real life that my girlfriend has started saying "meh" too whenever she's irritated. Big grin

Di naman ganun, Mix. It's only one arrogant fat guy that I don't like. At least he's got skills to show for though. At least.
So i'm the Zinaida-clone now?

Haha, i can't say that my skills are that good. Maybe i can be as good as the regular Zinaida but the Internecine Zinaida is simply ridiculous.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
PCH Could also be Resident Evil...
Joke...

Zinaida? Sumika's more like it...
The First Female Raven in-game...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Nov 28 2006, 04:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Nov 28 2006, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Di naman ganun, Mix. It's only one arrogant fat guy that I don't like. At least he's got skills to show for though. At least. [/quote:b3c3bf1ded]
Smile)
Ficwriter and idiot? Blink

Well, at least the idiot part is true. About the ficwriter part: hmmm, i'm just an amateur when it comes to that. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Necron its time to de-lurk LBig grin or get out of your grave Tongue j/k
Just to add to this:

I'd say Rick is our resident cheapskate. He's so cheap that he burns PS2 games for himself rather than buy pirated ones. Smile)

Mix is probably our resident bottomless pit with how much food he can eat (Without getting fat!) Smile)
All right, i'll add those to their descriptions. Big grin

Any more stuff you guys wanna see?
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
I would say something but I don't have anything to say about me.
ಠ_ಠ
bat ako resident anime-buff T_T
Skeptic Rick (Leperman) is so skeptic! Add that one. Tongue

strawhat: Resident non-resider. Hehe.