Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:35 PM
Filipino ACFA players!
What's up with that bot? xD Anyone still playing ACFA? I really want to play with you guys. Please! LOL

I'm really wondering why you guys seems to be inactive online for ACFA. I know the lag and all but it's still armored core and it's fun to play online regardless of that. Well that's just me saying how I like AC so much even if I'm busy with all other things. Domo
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
(02-22-2011, 09:44 PM)Metatron Wrote: What's up with that bot? xD Anyone still playing ACFA? I really want to play with you guys. Please! LOL

I'm really wondering why you guys seems to be inactive online for ACFA. I know the lag and all but it's still armored core and it's fun to play online regardless of that. Well that's just me saying how I like AC so much even if I'm busy with all other things. Domo

add me on psn... lets have a match sometime (its been a year since i last played FA though)
lag won't be a problem on my end Laugh
Ninja Ninja 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  360 players rejoice! kraven 4 4,921 11-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Traitor Legion 01 Seeking Players ManintheArmor 16 19,995 07-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Serene
  looking for AC players xion001 1 351 03-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: atdsutm