Current time: 05-28-2024, 05:52 AM
Fists
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 22 2006, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 22 2006, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wonder if you can club an enemy with your weapon when YOU'RE out of ammo.....

Or target the cockpit of your enemy to finish them off quickly.....

Or target their weapons and leave them defenseless.....
[/quote:545c61097a]
You are just sick. Haven't you ever heard of giving quarter to your enemies?

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 23 2006, 08:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 23 2006, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What i'd really like would be the ability to grab some of the human soldiers running around. You could either crush them in your hands or see how far a thrown human can fly.....

Or the ability to get in close, place&nbsp; your laser blades beam emitter in front of the enemy's cockpit. Then you trigger the LB and barrbecue the guy inside.[/quote:545c61097a]

This one's even more brutal. Careful Fox, you're straying to the Dark Side of the Force.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
aside from fist...how come ACs only run with their legs?
kick! XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
or give you opponents the "death hug" when youre about to explode.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Dec 25 2006, 12:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Dec 25 2006, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> or give you opponents the "death hug" when youre about to explode. [/quote:9574690cfc]
That's what I'm talking about!!!

Woohoo, keep them twisted ideas coming.

Taking a cue from G Gundam, wouldn't it be cool to be able to reach out and crush another AC's head?

Or having your AC perform martial arts moves?

Yeah, it seems like AC hands might not be strong enough for punching but what about their legs? We've all seen ACs being dropped by helicopters from hundreds of feet in the air, then landing hard on the ground and suffering no damage to their legs.

Now those are very much reinforced IMO, perfect for kicking.

If you kick a human using an AC's legs, will he die instantly from the kick or will he die from the impact of being launched into the air at half the speed of sound?

Sick thoughts from a guy who's just celebrated Christmas eve. No no
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Dec 25 2006, 12:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Dec 25 2006, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> or give you opponents the "death hug" when youre about to explode. [/quote:afc83123f2]
I suddenly have a flashback of Chiaotzu and Nappa.
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->If you kick a human using an AC's legs, will he die instantly from the kick or will he die from the impact of being launched into the air at half the speed of sound?[/quote:afc83123f2]
I don't think he'll fly off... on account of the probability that he'll be splattered all over the AC's foot. Haha. Tongue
Long ago during the time of SL, I actually talked with Maitreya about this.

Like let's say your AC doesn't have anything equipped on... let's say, the left arm. Why not have the circle button serve as a "punch" button in this case? Or the square button, if it were the right without a weapon. Wala lang para kung maubusan man ng bala, may hope pa rin.
Or if you have a Cronus, pwede mo ipangsaksak yung core...
Kanino nga ba galing yun?

Itapat yung booster sa kalaban mo para mag-overheat tapos -Bweet Bweet Boom- ~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Dec 25 2006, 06:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Dec 25 2006, 06:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Or if you have a Cronus, pwede mo ipangsaksak yung core...
Kanino nga ba galing yun?

Itapat yung booster sa kalaban mo para mag-overheat tapos -Bweet Bweet Boom- ~! [/quote:903ae99b1d]
I think that was me...again.

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Sep 23 2006, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Sep 23 2006, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->CRONUS - Reminds me of Z Gundam, especially the part where Kamille impales Scirocco's mobile suit with the Zeta's Wave Rider form. If only i could rush Evangel and stick the CRONUS up his [expletive deleted].[/quote:903ae99b1d]

Even back then, may topak na pala ako.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
There's a weapon idea I had before...

A Knuckle Booster...
A booster mounted like a parry blade and acts like one...

The Difference?
Booster Knuckles are heat based -like napalm rockets and flamethrowers- but consumes energy...
It won't deliver much damage, but will make an AC heat up like it got hit by 1 or 2 large missiles...

Damn...

Form should really listen to their fans y'know?
Quote:or give you opponents the "death hug" when youre about to explode.

I do that a lot(not the hugging part of course)

well everytime I lose I shout at my brother saying what a terrorist would say...
"WE DIE TOGETHA"(then I boost and explode at his face)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Hehe...
Kamikaze~! BANZAI~~!
Behold, the suicide AC. LOL!
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
you know,all these things are in another game in PS3,im playing it right now. when you lose ammo,throw it and use your fist or kicks,then if you lose your arms,you can boost directly bumping the opponent.except that when you explode,the enemy doesn't receive a damage.but atleast they're realistic.one shot on the cockpit,KABLAM!!!! you can also disarm the opponent by sniping or shooting by accident their arm,weapons or foot or their heads
Someone should change this topic to Sadistic People Playing AC...

Yeba~!

I like stepping on People in Missions using Heavy AC's...
One time I think I heard someone yell 'GODJIRA!!'
Unleash your inner psychopath....

It's not good to keep things bottled up inside....

Let your bad side out every once in a while...

Now that i've been thinking about it, a self-destruct switch in our AC (with an equivalent yield of at least 50 megatons of power) is what i really want...

That way i can run out of ammo and still be able to complete my mission. I'll just stand back and watch the numbers count down before blowing me, the targets and any unfortunate feth-heads to perdition.