Current time: 05-17-2024, 03:04 AM
How fast is your connection?
shit happens! though that speed is perfect with ONLINE on PS3! I dunno what speed i have in the place i'm staying. but i'm very sure it's faster than what i have here. Blazblue on that speed.....BLAAAAAAAAAAZE!!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
man I wish your internet provider aggressively take over PLDT Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That's CANADA over there. The usual "Welcome to the Philippines" is needed ._.

I had to notice though, that upload speed is so limited.
one can wish
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I arrived in NY two weeks ago. Just got fiber Smile

The connection is around 2mb/sec. tops, which is fine. It's the upload speed that's impressive, because it's around 1.5mb/sec.

(08-15-2009, 08:32 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I had to notice though, that upload speed is so limited.

Just wanted to point out that it says .4mbps, so that should still translate to 30-40kb/sec. upload speed, which isn't so bad compared to whatever they're offering in the Philippines. I can't believe his download speed though; it's more than 2mb/sec!
Yeah, that's already fast if you ask most of us. Is it because we still use copper wiring? Do fiber optical lines have anything to do with it?
Fiber optics have everything to do with it. Tongue
I feel like i wanna hit someone...

[Image: 556266283.png]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: 556620094.png]

lately,i feel like our internet's being drained away slowly..
You're in Makati now? Not in Davao anymore?
He used the Makati server for speedtest.net.

@Fox: SmartBRO sucks when it comes to speed. As a matter of fact, your DL speed is over double the commercialized 384kbps peak. Also, compared to Sun Broadband, which is also unlimited, your ping isn't nasty at all. Puchit 300ms ang ping ng SunBro Vomit

I say, you're having it good.

EDIT: Oh wait, Ping lang ang good point ng SmartBRO. Speed is probably because you're also in Makati+SmartBRO's ISP is similar to PLDT's. And your test server probably belongs to PLDT >_<
[Image: newinternetspeed.png]
However,there are sad days that internet is this slow

[Image: 557835956.png]
Gotta hate that ping/DL speed.

Anyone have SKYBroadband yet?
Witness my despair.
[Image: 566477996.png]

Oh well, at least it's getting better
[Image: painfuleu8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLDT offers first fiber optic connection to home users Sforza 5 8,973 11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu