Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:34 AM
Your AC names
ACSL:
Black Rose - Midweight (by hover standards, anyway) hover type, dual chainguns+mg. No reload times ftw~
Genocide - Lightweight hover, dual lightweight back lasers+mg. Same as Black Rose, only I could fly more often with this one.

ACLR:
Dollface - Lightweight biped, carries an RL as its main weapon. I got the idea of having different weapon setups from Gundam SEED's Strike+Impulse.
~Dollface-D ('Duel') - Dual KARURAs+RM3. This one's my well-rounder, works well against ACs and Pulvies (except for the Super Pulvie, which utterly raped it). Meant to parallel the Lightning Strike.
~Dollface-F ('Flight') - PEGASUS+SAISUI/JIREN extensions. Focuses solely on anti-AC combat. Parallels the Aile Strike.
~Dollface-B ('Blader') - Switches the RL for a parrying blade, parallels the Sword Strike. This one isn't even really mine, I got the idea from Rick. I tried and failed to kill the Super Pulvie with this one.
Fenriswulfr - Heavyweight, LX-equpped quad, my main one before joining RR. Also failed against the Super Pulvie.
I should be posting up Names of my ACs from LR soon. Theres alot of them. lol
[Image: AC-3-1.jpg]
still working on the builds but so far i got

smokedCheese - blader with machine gun and double missles. moderate speed
chocoCornet - trying for a balanced blader build with two types of missles and more thrifty, but less fast speed
juicyApple - focusing on speed. uses pegasus a blade and a high heat linear rifle
spicyCurry - experimental build focusing on getting the opponent hot
barasamikuSu - no idea for this but i know it'll be colored white at least ehehe

i usually name my mercs after food that are related to anime characters ^^ though im considering changing them to gravure idols XD
I see names that remind me of Lucky Star. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
There's always the sucky name option if you can't come up with the holier that thou names LOL
AA:AA
Raven: a lightweight, NIGHT user with missiles and a wave blade

AC3, SL:AC
Crusade: midweight, energy EO core with basic laser rifle, wave blade, dual missile+rm and linear gun
Anubis: heavyweight, energy EO Karasawa and grenade user
Cadenza: lightweight, OB mg and rifle user. Used stealth missiles

ACLR
KARASU NIISHIKI (KARASU NII in-game): light OB, dual rifle and micro+FUNI user

---
KARASU NII is my fave. The previous AC's all had gundam coloring schemes (primary color on head, core, arms, white on legs); KARASU NII is almost entirely white (with some cool accent colors)
2/AA:
MissleMan: Missile spam, uses the auto fire missile op part. Basically the Zio Ethermaster with two sets of multis, with the missile arms or the KARASAWA and Moonlight. Wins battles by lagging up the game to the point that the opponent loses control of the ACs mvnts and expends time to try to avoid the swarm of multis. Nothing escapes this. Even when the missiles are gone, the MKII is still a threat.
Destruction: Don't ask,... At the time, I was... not creative. Basically an Ethermaster.
SL:
TSAR Cannon: Historically, the most power howitzer ever made. Guess what, an all-howy AC. Fun to use, some people don't understand that its a joke.
Arenabreaker/slayer: I forgot the name already. Dual machine gun AC used to dominate the SL Arena. Beating Silver Fox is a 1/1000 chance. I think I pulled it off once.
LR:
Epiphany: Colored white, gold trim. I believe its armed with linear weapons. I wanted something that looked godly.
Serenade: Mainly white. Armed with snipers and orbit cannons. Kind of slow for a midweight. Meant for long range combat.
Requiem: Black with red trim, thinking of changing it to white trim. Linear rifle and kinaras.
Seravee: I should rename it. It still has the same color scheme as the GN-008 Seravee Gundam, but its a tank and has more linear weapons and a sniper rifle. It was bored and didn't need duplicate ACs so I messed around with the parts.
Leviathan: I was thinking of naming my ACs after demons and monsters. A leviathan is a mythological sea monster with various portrayals.

Nowadays I don't play the game seriously anymore, so I build ACs that are aesthetically pleasing ranging from gundams to more gundams to knightmare frames.

Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.
Sandalphon Mk. I- IV ( Formula front)
Pale Rider ( Last Raven)

well... that's just how far I've gotten for now Big grin
"within the facade of shadows and deceit, face your true self..."
I notice that I have a tendency to name my ACs after Beatmania song titles. I regret naming my recent AC something incomprehensible, and thus I will rename it with something else soon. Anyway, something on my list all from Beatmania from a song series called CaptivAte~ (Yes, that's how it's spelled):

Sabaki (Judgment)
Jouka (Purification)
Chikai (Oath)
Kakusei (Awakening)

The 4 songs form a short story supposedly. I'll be posting 4 designs in the following days along with the song titles and the actual song itself. Maybe a little something to go with the theme or something like that.
Wow, it's like your making a songfic, only it's for AC designs. Blink

Will the concept be something like each AC represents a certain theme for the song/story or some similar stuff?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sort of, it's just really hard to put something intangible into AC form. Like how will something like Judgement, Oath, or Awakening will be translated into AC parts.

You know you're BS-ing once you start taking something intangible and "interpreting" it into something you feel is a physical manifestation of what it's supposed to be. The only way to possibly back this up is to give a fictional story to each one of the designs. LOL
I hear you, Chief. It's the same story with all those high-falootin' AC names of mine. Tongue
Last Raven:

Raging Torrent V(I really liked that AC so I made an upgraded version of it)
PanzerFaust
Lapis Aquila
Lord Gale
Shine Buster
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
@ Caspian

do you know 'Raging Torrent' is a term used by some girls to describe mensturation Ninja

i'll have an AC too! i named him Sir Napoleon Bonerhard

[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
If he's called Napoleon, then he must be quite the shorty. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kisaragi Parts Names medusa0 9 13,023 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Fox
  weird names of AC parts HellHound 13 16,544 01-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Siddyus