Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:46 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave: Saw my 1st Qtr. grades on the day of the NCAE...

Line of 9...
Damn...

Rant: Can't find Garth Nix's "Mister Monday" or "Grim Tuesday"...

D'oh!
I'm running out of things to read...

Someone please tell me where I can find those books here...
Though not too far...

Rave 2: Finally got a copy of "Halo: Ghosts of Onyx"...
I'll read it later...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
<!--QuoteBegin-ex nihilo+September 08, 2007 09:22 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (ex nihilo @ September 08, 2007 09:22 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Rave: Saw my 1st Qtr. grades on the day of the NCAE...

Line of 9...
Damn...

Rant: Can't find Garth Nix's "Mister Monday" or "Grim Tuesday"...

D'oh!
I'm running out of things to read...

Someone please tell me where I can find those books here...
Though not too far...

Rave 2: Finally got a copy of "Halo: Ghosts of Onyx"...
I'll read it later... [/quote:93b787acff]
those are really good books, although I can't seem to find #5 around here for some reason.

A++ would read again book, etc.
ಠ_ಠ
rant: being punished by my higher ups... am on perpetual duty (everyday duty)until the 20th...
damn...

hahahahaha.... makes one think about shifting to nursing... hahahahaha....

Cracky-chan, my faithful partner of about 5 years died today at 3am in the morning. She started to display the blue screen of death after a failed driver modification which couldn't be rolled back because of a fried hard drive. Beating a dead horse I probably won't be able to post as much until I get her repaired. It won't be cheap too since she's a laptop.

Strangely enough, I have a feeling that I'll get more productive in the real world all of a sudden o.o
you can either look at it as a temporary separation or a temporary reprive or both XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-sforzando+September 09, 2007 01:32 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (sforzando @ September 09, 2007 01:32 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Strangely enough, I have a feeling that I'll get more productive in the real world all of a sudden o.o [/quote:7ccbcac854]
Haha YES, MOST DEFINITELY. Once had a PC that was far too ancient to even use the internet on, and that was the time when I was definitely doing better in school. Correlation in this case means causation, unlike some other things I know of.
Rant:
Our healthcare sliding door is just too clear, I thought it was open so I went through it and I bumped my head. Namaga ang mata ko syet.
I have a migraine and it SUCK!!!

Rant: Crap.

I'll be leaving for Iloilo in a month or more...

And my story and poem's due tomorrow.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. A lot of it.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
I'm trying to get my classmate to play armored core...no luck yet T_T

The deadline for my fanfic is on thursday...

Rant:

I don't know how to end it...

Wierd problem eh?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+September 10, 2007 09:12 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ September 10, 2007 09:12 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm trying to get my classmate to play armored core...no luck yet T_T[/quote:c017935dd2]
You can do it! Tell them that Nix is a bishounen super-chef that can cook shiny Chinese dishes and Grimlok is an athletic beefcake in a rowing team which recently won an award so that RR can finally be filled with screaming fangirls for once! Smile) Smile) Smile)

Tell them that all the people in this board are androgenously handsome single males.

We really need to expand our market-share to the other 50% of the human population just like what Sforzando said...

Think of the possibilities people!!!

(Post warning: not to be taken seriously... Lord Leperman is not sleeping at a time when he should be knocked out cold and be kept a good distance away from the computer).
but boss rick you do have a point Shifty

I agree...

Or maybe we could cash in, start an anime and games related business then start buying our own fans...

Not a good Idea.

Rant:
Research Project Deadline: Friday
Project Completion: 30%
Current Status: In Panic, Desperate and Single

Rave:
What Rave?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave:
Finished downloading ACE3 this morning!!!
Can't wait to try it out...

Rant:
...oops, just remembered. i haven't played ACE2 yet! Rofl
Ninja Ninja 
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+September 10, 2007 11:24 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ September 10, 2007 11:24 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+September 10, 2007 09:12 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ September 10, 2007 09:12 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm trying to get my classmate to play armored core...no luck yet T_T[/quote:7385b69d28]
You can do it! Tell them that Nix is a bishounen super-chef that can cook shiny Chinese dishes and Grimlok is an athletic beefcake in a rowing team which recently won an award so that RR can finally be filled with screaming fangirls for once! Smile) Smile) Smile)

Tell them that all the people in this board are androgenously handsome single males.

We really need to expand our market-share to the other 50% of the human population just like what Sforzando said...

Think of the possibilities people!!!

(Post warning: not to be taken seriously... Lord Leperman is not sleeping at a time when he should be knocked out cold and be kept a good distance away from the computer). [/quote:7385b69d28]
She likes Roy Mustang and Megatron (Megs) XD
(same reason why I changed my avatar Blink)

Rant/Rave:
I finished my fanfic!

Ang bitin ... even though it's 11 pages long...>_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,067,519 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,168 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy