Thank you. I had some lulz reading that. LOL
LOL ano name ng pilot?! XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Now, if only I could understand Malay, or you'd written in Japanese... XD
[Image: t98sig.png]
Haha sorry bro, we're Filipino. Not Malay.

Trace was basically just narrating a really weird experience where some total stranger chats him up and starts stroking his hair. LOL
OMG...
(12-07-2009, 01:24 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: Bored and overworked so I'll be postin' something here.

Guys please don't take it too seriously. It's technically a repost so forgive me. :p

translated version for the bi-curious person:

75% AP-- Dude, I don't sell the stuff here, dude. You can, like, wait for the girl who was here earlier, dude. She's the one selling stuff here dude. 'zat okay, dude? just take a look at the other stuff there, dude.

65% AP-- Do you like those models, dude? I was thinking, dude, of starting to collect GANDAMs dude, but it might be too complicated and difficult, dude.

50% AP-- Woah, dude, your hair is long, dude! How long have you been growing it, dude? Really beautiful, dude. You really take care awesome care of it, don't you dude?

40% AP-- REARRY DUDE!?!? You've grown it for only about one year dude!? Your hair grows, like, rearry fast, dude (Stops touching my damn hair...) Which Shampoo do you use, dude? It's really beautiful, dude. You know, It's because I've had my eye on you for a long time, dude!

10% AP-- Y'know what, dude? You're hardcore, dude. Like, my idol. I like you, dude. *Smiles*

Winning FMV-- Rearry!? Conversation was great, dude. It's 'cause you're so awesome, dude. Your hair is so Beautiful, dude. Silky, dude. Just come back to get your stuff, dude. It's great because we can have conversation again, dude. I like you, dude, like SO like you, dude.

Now my headache inducer can be read in two languages....
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Ahhh, my friend, if something like that happened to you, you will be more than welcome in my country. Here in Khapalpakhstan, we greet our women by smacking our palms against each other and we greet our fellow men with a full-on french kiss with tongue.

It is a proud tradition that our ancestors cherished and one that we proudly continue until this day.
Death: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Losing: Quit moving around
Win: I'll tell your mom you said "hi" tonight
Winning: Nodded off for a second there
(12-08-2009, 12:11 PM)Abdul Wrote: Ahhh, my friend, if something like that happened to you, you will be more than welcome in my country. Here in Khapalpakhstan, we greet our women by smacking our palms against each other and we greet our fellow men with a full-on french kiss with tongue.

It is a proud tradition that our ancestors cherished and one that we proudly continue until this day.

he's alive! Shock

and yeah.. they have the same tradition in sparta (meet the spartans)

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(12-07-2009, 11:38 PM)Terminator98 Wrote: OMG...

What a reaction... and you didn't even know yet that THAT complete stranger is also a dude.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-09-2009, 01:01 PM)Serene Wrote:
(12-07-2009, 11:38 PM)Terminator98 Wrote: OMG...

What a reaction... and you didn't even know yet that THAT complete stranger is also a dude.

That's a double OMG from me. LOL
I laughed off on the floor when I saw the translation, although I doubt that you won't get that in a real Raven fight... if there is, it should be immediate disqualification for "mind games". XD
If I meet someone like that in AC, I'd keep on killing him. Regardless of bounty.
'Signatures are overrated.'
[Image: JACKOLMAO.jpg]

Yaranaika.
Min is usually FuckYeah and Puta followed by a kick or fist slam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Last Raven Fantasy Tournament 2 TMRaven 2 454 04-20-2023, 06:29 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Your Raven Twin-Skies 79 91,017 08-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Goat
  The last raven's secret mission rober2 21 20,217 06-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Jack-O
  Armored Core: Last Raven Zigg 2 5,573 08-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Last Post: azuma-blade