Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:05 AM
Challenge Matches
There was this nifty idea that floated around RH back in the days of MOC3-4 of challenge matches, where there were simple wagers between players over small things with some crazy rules attached to them to make their duels fun. Matches usualy spanned a variety of AC games as well.

Some rules included:

-A traditional AC match (No core functions, no extensions, no left arm guns)

-When a player dropped his weapons except for a blade, the opponent must also honor the challenge, accept the blade fight, and also drop his other weapons and enter a blade duel.

-"Rockets only" battle with the player with the higher AP winning the match in case of a time out.

-A hover leg duel in LR using current PACT rules for LR.

Wagers were nothing too much, money must not be involved at all. They usualy consisted of small things like the loser doing some push-ups, giving the winner a massage on the back for a minute, or paying for a small meal at a certain restaurant.

Here's an example:

To: Grimlok
Game: Another Age
When: PACT Aniversery

Best of 3 rounds.
All parts useable except KARASAWA MK.II.
1 AC per person.
Coin toss prior to starting a match to determine the map.

Wager: A Grams' burger. The loser pays for the winner's sandwich.

Oh, Grimlok if you're game for the challenge I posted, just tell me Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+June 21, 2007 09:10 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ June 21, 2007 09:10 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> giving the winner a massage on the back for a minute [/quote:fbbe48b499]
Huh

Fear Fear Fear

Quote:To: Grimlok
Game: Another Age
When: PACT Aniversery

Best of 3 rounds.
All parts useable except KARASAWA MK.II.
1 AC per person.
Coin toss prior to starting a match to determine the map.

Wager: A Grams' burger. The loser pays for the winner's sandwich.

Challenge accepted. Big grin
LOL leave me out of those rocket only duels. I'll totally lose. LOL
I'd like to issue a challenge to Clonezero.

A best 3 out of 3 rounds match.
LR PACT Rules apply.
You choose the first battle field, loser chooses the next.

Loser eats 3ple Extra Hot Chili Pancit Canton, prepared by yours truly. Expect minced red chili peppers with that.

I won't prepare such a punishment If I know I can handle it.
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 05, 2007 07:56 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 05, 2007 07:56 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'd like to issue a challenge to Clonezero.

LR PACT Rules apply.

Loser eats 3ple Extra Hot Chili Pancit Canton, prepared by yours truly. Expect minced red chili peppers with that.

I won't prepare such a punishment If I know I can handle it. [/quote:c5f0feb85e]
Lumunok nalang noong sachet ng chili powder!
Now that should be very interesting. Clonezero, do you accept the challenge? You better XD. Don't worry, I have techniques to help ease the spiciness Smile).

Serene, since you can handle an extra hot and spicy Pancit Canton, mind adding an extra tbsp. of hot sauce with that? Loser also gets a can of soda with that XD.

Oh yeah, Grimlok. No PLOW ACs in our game alright? Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+July 05, 2007 09:59 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ July 05, 2007 09:59 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh yeah, Grimlok. No PLOW ACs in our game alright? Tongue [/quote:8149bd706b]
No PLOWs. Just plain, good old builds.
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 05, 2007 07:56 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 05, 2007 07:56 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'd like to issue a challenge to Clonezero.

LR PACT Rules apply.

I won't prepare such a punishment If I know I can handle it. [/quote:a7cee125ab]
haha okay .... that's nice you found my weakness ... spicy foods

... anyway I have my own way of managing spicyness ... I just need access to the bathroom ... I have hemmoroids (*shock*) and therefor Im medically inclined to NOT eat spicy foods ... but still I accept ... I just want you to now that even in defeat I still have a weapon ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Kahit ako hindi ko kaya anghang nyan.
Dalawa nga lang suko na ako eh.

Claire de Lune will be happy to try taking you down.
who's that ... Im to lazy to wiki the name

My new AC, and your new victim.
Ehehehe
waaaaaaaaaaaah
PACT rules ba to?

natatakot na nga ako eh kasi tagal na kong di nakakapaglaro (the 40 peso per hour shop is taking its toll on me T_T)

well no excuses I'll be trying out a new design to but again its straighst froms the builder XD

Puchit... 40 per hour?
Ano games nila? Ginto?
Uber Mahal yata nun...

Back to the topic:
Make sure that you be at your best when you fight me...
I'll make that I am at 100%.

Ayoko yatang kainin yung lulutuin ko no.
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+July 06, 2007 11:29 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ July 06, 2007 11:29 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> waaaaaaaaaaaah
PACT rules ba to?

natatakot na nga ako eh kasi tagal na kong di nakakapaglaro (the 40 peso per hour shop is taking its toll on me T_T)

well no excuses I'll be trying out a new design to but again its straighst froms the builder XD [/quote:902a68f6f9]
Magpaturo ka kay Grimlok. He lives near your place anyway XD
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+July 06, 2007 11:29 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ July 06, 2007 11:29 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> waaaaaaaaaaaah
PACT rules ba to?

well no excuses I'll be trying out a new design to but again its straighst froms the builder XD [/quote:ee289c96aa]
Go ahead with rules decided between you two.

PACT rules don't have to apply because April 11 isn't a tournament. Tongue