The Raven Republic Forums
What's everyone playing now? - Printable Version

+- The Raven Republic Forums (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What's everyone playing now? (/showthread.php?tid=1044)

RE: What's everyone playing now? - atdsutm - 07-22-2011

trying out team fortress 2.

its a lol zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Goat - 07-27-2011

GT5, but I'm playing it indirectly this time. Currently doing remote races with Andrew and another GT5 buddy so far. Oh, and LR fucking stopped all of a sudden. Guess I'll have to wait before I could test it with PCSX2's 0.9.8.

[Image: lolol3.png]

RE: What's everyone playing now? - McCale - 07-27-2011

downloaded a ps2 emulator onto my new*ish* desktop last night, and am gonna try and upload a front mission 5 iso on to it this weekend. Some buddies have started playing killing floor again- and I've caught myself logging on to their server the last few days- mainly to chill and shoot some zeds.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - zero_kanipan - 08-02-2011

started playing Survival Crisis Z last night to scratch that itch for shooting and blowing up things. its freeware btw so try it out. graphics arent too great tho, but it works.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Goat - 08-04-2011

Finally tested LR with PCSX2 0.9.8, and I'm getting major slowdowns with it (haven't tried tweaking too much with the speed hacks and other settings anyway).

Also, I thought I'd be able to finally view LR in HD res with no graphical errors. Too bad the shadows weren't visible.

[Image: fuckyouLR.png]

Left: Non-HD
Right: HD, ending up resembling its portable version instead.

Also, Lost Planet 2. Weird, when I used to play the game I never really liked it, in fact I hated it. Been sucking up my time with this for a while now.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Fox - 08-05-2011

The HD side looks too clean. I still prefer the un-enhanced version.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Mjting - 08-05-2011

^Ditto. maybe its because of the lack of lighting/shadow effects that the hd one looks worse off.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Serene - 08-08-2011

(08-05-2011, 11:40 AM)Fox Wrote: The HD side looks too clean. I still prefer the un-enhanced version.

It's good though if you want to draw the parts since there aren't any shadows in the way to see the details.
Goat, can I ask for some pics from you in case I have to build some parts?

RE: What's everyone playing now? - HayWire - 08-08-2011

Decided to play Project Diva 2nd and K-On Houkago Live again
I'm extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely rusty >_< *can't go above standard anymore*

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Goat - 08-10-2011

(08-08-2011, 02:28 PM)Serene Wrote: It's good though if you want to draw the parts since there aren't any shadows in the way to see the details.
Goat, can I ask for some pics from you in case I have to build some parts?

Sure, it'll have to wait though. LR isn't still playable in the PCSX2 because it never loads be it prior to a match, simulator, or a mission. It still serves as a good way of taking pictures in the garage though. Prob is, I'll have to get a North American version first instead because nobody has any save files for the JP release in GFAQS.

@ Thread:

Currently playing Phantasy Star 2 Infinity. Too bad I couldn't import my own file though. Had everything unlocked in there, not to mention I had most of the rarer S class weapons. Sad

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Fox - 08-11-2011

Currently playing Ace Combat 4. AA's been egging me to play it for a couple of months now and i only got around to loading the disc up after rewatching the Yukikaze mini-series. Already finished the rather short campaign mode last night and am redoing missions to farm cash for buying new planes. I just found it a bit annoying that alternate color schemes are not rewarded and have to be bought as entirely separate planes.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - atdsutm - 08-12-2011

currently playing Xenosaga 3

Now I know why it is a fucking good game (I haven't even got to disc 2)

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Mjting - 08-12-2011

^ What he said, minus the playing and more of watching LOL

I kinda regret not getting to play/watch andrew play it before though. More of we just stopped altogether. Then again, I don't think I would have appreciated it back then like I do now. Great series so far.

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Goat - 08-12-2011

Ah yes. You don't see games with a world and a plot as big and intricate as Xenosaga too often.

Come to think of it, I stopped playing the game *SPOILER*right after Lactis lures Voyager to his death. Maybe I should play it again. LOL

RE: What's everyone playing now? - Goat - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 04:38 PM)JiN Wrote: playing dawn of war: soulstorm. i miss my necrons.

No wonder you're buffed with muscles like Arnie. You belong to Skynet!