Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:00 AM
The things I do for AC
Need halp...
For the past year I've been trying to do or finish the following projects, but I can't seem to get past my laziness, or was too busy at work back then to really care, and now that I'm a bum, I can't seem to get my ass off to make it work again. Anyway, here's the list of things I had been shelved for some time now.

Institutionalization of meets

Rather than waiting for the next meeting, to be planned, why not try setting up your own meets? Since I fear that I won’t be able to organize such events as often as before because of work, and I really don’t want you guys to drift away from each other just because we don’t meet as often. So I made a list of guidelines if you want to set up your own meetings. Basically a list of things to look out for all of you guys when planning an event and going to one.

Imori Interview/article
Status: Rough rough draft, needs heavy editing. Waiting for response from Imori (AKA never). Started November 2008

I wanted to make a magazine-esque entry for RR's front page by chronicling the exploits of Imori, who is probably the best AC player in the PS1/2 era of AC games and possibly the best in AC4 based on his performance in the X Arena tournament. I was inspired by Team Liquid's article Return of the King in the SC thread in the gaming section, so I though of making one for AC. I already sent an email roughly translated requesting for an interview with some questions I've already prepared for material for the article, but I guess its not gonna happen yet due to a lack of a response. I already wrote a rough draft for the article with main points, which chronicle his exploits and some analysis of his fights, but I can't go further than that without info from him directly.

Planning more events for summer

Vacation sounds good, I'm thinking about planning this wake board thing Sforza suggested some time back, but I thought the price was a bit steep at 950 for a whole day of unlimited wake boarding. I'll prolly post about it in a bit as soon as I get more info.

BYOB writeup

Need help I guess trying to recall the events on that day, as I forgot most of it.

BYOB II

It's gonna happen, I promise. It was successful enough that we gained 2.2K (It wasn't 2.4K as I mentioned earlier in the BYOB thread) where we can pull this event one more time, only this time its way easier. I need help though, who has an extra electric grill/s so we can pull this one off. I'm aiming either June 12, Friday (Holiday for 3 day weekend) or the 1st week of July, though June 12 seems more likely given that its a holiday at the start of a 3 day weekend.

So There, Those are the things I'm planning for RR at the moment and I'll need help. I can't really ask anything specific, but can anyone think that they can contribute something?

Messages In This Thread
The things I do for AC - by Lord_Leperman - 04-15-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Hempire - 04-15-2009, 03:09 PM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Lord_Leperman - 04-15-2009, 04:27 PM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Hempire - 04-15-2009, 07:18 PM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Lord_Leperman - 04-16-2009, 08:01 AM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Hempire - 04-16-2009, 11:27 AM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Lord_Leperman - 04-17-2009, 10:35 AM
RE: The things I do for AC - by Hempire - 04-17-2009, 11:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  small errors, or things that aren't in AC, but should be rober2 123 183,181 06-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Serene