Current time: 05-19-2024, 05:11 PM
ACV Territories and Conquest FAQ
It seems that there's been a lot of confusion with territories, largely due to Namco Bandai's complete lack of documentation.

Anyway, here's my understanding of the territory system. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Area: The 8 game maps. Game overworld displays the leading team in each area.
Territories: Patches of land within an area with corresponding values/AP ranging from 0 to 10,000+. Team rank is determined by the total value of the territories they hold in an area.

At the start of a season, the world is mostly neutral, and held by the Men of Honor (AI). Beating the MoH through conquest gets you that territory. When all territories have been occupied by player teams, you'll have to beat that team to take over the territory OR wait until it goes neutral to take it from MoH.

There are two ways to get involved with territories. There's through Start Mission, and through Conquest.

Conquest - FOR OCCUPYING TERRITORIES
1. Invasion -Initiates the CLAIMING of a territory. Needs team points and team rank. If there are still neutral territories, you fight the AI to claim it. If you end up on human-held territory AND they happen to be in stronghold mode, you fight them for ownership. If all territories are held by human players, the game will force you to wait until someone goes on conquest stronghold.
2. Stronghold - Intercepts teams initiating conquest invasions. If successful, your territory's AP gets restored to full. If you fail, you lose the territory to the other team. Again, game forces you to wait for teams to initiate conquest invasions.

Start Mission - FOR DAMAGING TERRITORIES
1. Invasion - Probably should be called a sabotage mission or intrusion instead. Doesn't need team points. Damages the AP of a random territory in the chosen area. After enough hits, and a territory's AP is at zero, the territory goes neutral after 12 hours to make it available for conquest.
2. Stronghold - Defends against instrusions. Game forces you to wait for intruders. Failing to defend only results in territory damage. Successful defense increases territory value.

I'll not bother with the rank stuff for now. I hope I got most of it right.

Messages In This Thread
ACV Territories and Conquest FAQ - by NiX - 03-27-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: ACV Territories and World Conquest - by NiX - 03-31-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: ACV Territories and Conquest FAQ - by Divus - 04-24-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: ACV Territories and Conquest FAQ - by AEA1 - 05-07-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: ACV Territories and Conquest FAQ - by NiX - 05-07-2012, 04:56 PM