Current time: 06-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Wingzerocustom vs. strikefreedom vs. GundamDX
its fat because its FULL of boosters ... like the rick dom...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I like StrikeFreedom, 'cauz it has the weapon that I dream of, the Orbit like weapon on its wings and a dual laser rifle that can be connected, a laser cannon on its stomach, and energy sheild, ahhhhhh I like that Gundam, also with the Akatsuki, Dom Trooper, Legend, Providence.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
In terms of firepower, I don't really know if the Wing Zero should be the first or the Double X. Lawl.

I'm also not sure whether the Nuke Cannon of the Physallis works better in terms of firepower.

BTW. The Gundam Devil will own them all! Lawl, it'll create shitty one-eyed mechs and make its own army! The only thing that could beat it is... love! Tongue
G.Gneration sez that when it comes to firepower and sufficiant speed,Double Zeta is number 1.Though the Gundams here are strong,Amuro's Nu Gundam and Char's Sazabi can still manage to defeat all of them.But if you're talking about the mech's specs,Strike Freedom has the number 1 overall power.
Blah. The Devil Gundam will own them all. LOL.

With its super-exaggerated powers, only love would beat it down. Just what happened to the last episode.
G gundam is considered a Super - Robot hence cannot be pitted up against this guys....

out of the three in terms of single shot power they rank as
1. DX -Dual Sat Cannon
2. Wing Zero Custom - Charged Dual Buster Rifle
3. Strike Freedom - combined Beam Rifle

But in terms of total power and performance
1. Strike Freedom
2. Wing Zero
3. DX - as much as I liked it I have to admit it, the mech had a hard time in fights...

Din'td yuou eese eht srcamscm nin ymm pvreiouse psost?

Anyway, I'd go for the Strike Gundam as #1 because when you KILL it, ze Gundam W and teh XX might get fkced up in the explosion11! Tongue

But blah, if Judau Ashta was here, he'd win since he'll just end up getting some help from the dead ones then teh enemies' Gundams won't work anymore!!1!1!11

JuDa00 Asl-lt@ g0nn@ pwn jo00oo oaaalllzz1!!11112121oneonenoeoenoenoenoenooeneonoenoeneONE1!
Every gundam should be considered as a super robot.
Well it's considered a "Real Robot Anime" because of how they use it. Unlike the other SRAs, like the design concept is something like Voltes V, etc.

I do get your point, LOL.

The cannon fodders should be the real robots in teh anime!1!
you guys should watch super robot wars : Divine Wars if you want to tackle the difference of super robots and real robots...

I know what's the difference, though it's hard to explain.
nah, its how they use the gundams that makes them unrealistic.
You can put a batallion of Zakus or Gins against a gundam and it wont even get scratched. The gundam will only get shaken then the pilot goes "we we nge nge huhu". Its like the mechs is the whole point of the show.
Try comparing gundam to other mech titles like votoms, macross, & patlabor. But some series in macross tried to be like Gundam-ish, like macross plus which i found it hard to swallow.

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+March 07, 2007 06:51 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ March 07, 2007 06:51 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @ravenflau
why do you say that? a number of gundam fans I know said that the Crossbone gundam's a beef cake... [/quote:bdfd741727]
They also have the same for the Victory 2 Gundam. And BTW, you can't use what you see in the shows as proof. This is because SEED's animation artists and their director were pretty inaccurate with the stats, because the SF should actually have a weight disadvantage (SF=80 tons. Only 5 less than the AltEisen! On the other hand, Wing Zero is 8 tons and DX is 7.8. Much lighter. And sadly, there has been no mention of the SF having the capacity to compensate for that heavy weight.) You guys need to read the tech manuals of SEED. I've had guys speaking with the manuals as basis and thus far, SEED tech only reaches early Double Zeta. On the other hand, I've had guys talking with the manuals of Wing as basis and they have commented that Wing tech rivals that of F91! Against SF, his beams are lasers. If not lasers, at least laser-based.

On the upside, Garrod has beaten a Newtype because of skill, Heero has lots of the stuff, and Kira only has director/fan bias to keep him going. (no skill)

The match equals

DX, WZ, and SF come in
SF gets blown to shreds.
DX and WZ duke it out.
And there you have it! Cool
I'm a general mecha fan! Anything from Go Nagai Super Robots to Mobile Suit Gundam.

http://www.phpbbcity.com/gundamtw/index....m=gundamtw
The home of mecha friends.
SEED is overrated all the way to its launch sequences. Ako ay Pilipino but hindi like ng Gundam SEED!!! Ang mabait na Gundam ay Universal Century at Alternate Universe (G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam X, at Turn A.).

Though seriously, I'm not forcing anyone to stop watching SEED. I just think it is overrated. I really like Astray though. Is equal to Wing on my ranking (4 out of 5).
I'm a general mecha fan! Anything from Go Nagai Super Robots to Mobile Suit Gundam.

http://www.phpbbcity.com/gundamtw/index....m=gundamtw
The home of mecha friends.
But isn't Gundam Wing the most shameful Gundam series ever? -_-

It was like a Gundam introduction for girls