Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:55 PM
Shounen Playa Skillz Discussion
From my y!m archive~

sforzandos: randomly. leperman is the #1 ranked claym---er... AC player because of his awesome AC energy flow detection and reading skillz!! nix is the #2 because of his awesome targeting and speed capability!! (But~!) the question is, how can leperman be that powerful after releasing only 10% of his power?!

sforzandos: *is shocked*

lord_leperman: WTF?
lord_leperman: Where the hell?
lord_leperman: OMG!
lord_leperman: Shit, you're reading too much Claymore
lord_leperman: Shit, we could make that for the next tourney

sforzandos: But look at the erratic style of the one called Haywire's friend! Her movements are so hard to predict because half of the time she cannot even control her own unit! It is she who will give leperman the most trouble!!

sforzandos: he knows that she must crush her completely, or one day he will be surpassed *nods like a guru*

sforzandos: Oh my gads, but why is she so powerful?! It is a well kept secret, but I heard she grew up in the sierra madre mountains with a group of primitive hunters who were skilled at shooting blowdarts. Their best hunters can take out a fly from a range of 10 meters. For her, this is like trying to shoot a fat carabao.

sforzandos: Leperman will be beaten at this rate, what will he do now?! Can he survive this battle?!

sforzandos: *WHAM* -to be continued-

(note) Feel free to write your own discussions, but it MUST be in shounen terms, as in yu-yu hakusho, flame of recca or DBZ style. Imagine you're an arena commentator xD
Are you drugged? LOL
Jake is drugged! Can he survive the perils of other Ravens with 50% of his brain cells on vacation?!

OH NO!

He will have to rely on his extensive training to get through this!!!
Clonezero and Goatling face the dreaded Godzilla. The duo rely on their coordinating efforts on the battlefield to bring about victory, while the dreaded Godzilla unleashed its fiery beams of death to subjugate anything that comes upon its path. Will the pair's efforts come to bring the beast to its knees? Or will Godzilla's reign of fiery terror still remain? Who will survive (Gundam-ish ending Big grin)?

*I'm drugged doo!*
what in God's green earth is going on here .... are you guys that bored ...

... I'll take a crack on this later...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm Mash because I'm always the first one to die.
Tongue 
/omg You guys ARE drugged!! WootLOL
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"