Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:49 PM
Modding AC.
I said WOW.

Like I told some of the other guys on chat last time, I've actually been thinking of doing the same thing for quite some time now, with a Gameshark. But to actually see some progress on it is quite exciting to say the least. I'm sure with a few years of practice we'll eventually have an LR tuned to be a bit more refined, as good as it already is.
eeh gad ... so those this go as far as you can add parts or just modifying? but either answer is good!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

As far as I know, there hasn't been any mods for any games for the PS1 and PS2 eras (There have been English conversions for NES and SNES RPGs such as Star Ocean, and Front Mission, and some fan translation projects for PC games such as the "Y's" series, but I've never seen any of it done on any game for the PS1 and PS2). I'm not saying its impossible, but I've just never heard of any being done.

EDIT: Whoa, I made the post before reading the RH thread and I didn't know that Thin already got that far. Maybe there is hope after all.
WOW. Here's something AC-related that we can actually look forward too. And then if he completes this project and unearths AC to its fullest... oh my god. LOL
NiX Wrote:WOW. Here's something AC-related that we can actually look forward too. And then if he completes this project and unearths AC to its fullest... oh my god. LOL

NinjaNinjaNinja

*head implodes and explodes. at the same time.*
When he's done, I'd love to know how he did it...
'Signatures are overrated.'
lol let's start compiling what we want to edit in AC!

Haha yeah that's what our errors thread is for hehe. I hope he doesn't get tired of this half way
I think if that happens grim can take over the project ... syempre with proper help from any IT people we have (are there? I think so...)

Put the another handheld railgun for the left arm!! And a longer OB. or even add QB lol
Right now I think we're just up to editing stats. Adding parts, he says, can be done since the game can apparently load external files outside of game code, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves (and him). Tongue
Simply changing stats is more than adequate.

If you make every single of AC's 400+ parts actually usable/attractive, there really won't be a need for newer parts... for now anyway
we're just very very happy with the news
[Image: want.gif]

-fix part name errors (like the YC08-ICURUS, YMH07-DRAGON [should be YMH07L-DRAGON], CR-YC010/UL2, YWH16HR-PYTHON)

-fix the following: TP, LEMUR2, LORIS... (all banned parts)

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"