Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:51 PM
FA Discussion
you babelfished this haven't you???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Stupid-sounding title if you ask me. Even the multiplayer concept just looks like a way to jump on the co-op bandwagon.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Yeah I did. OMG! It's lunar,the Republican princess!! Shock
i hope there is more AC dueling this time.

I kinda don't understand this transform and roll out kinda gig.. so... they just slap you with a jet pack right? or is there more to it this time?

Hope this didn't screw up the customization menus.. or i'll be dayam pissed
it's said that transformation only works on certain frame combinations. And those booster packs are only available to certain messions. AC transforms only when OBing in order to somewhat reach 2000kph. And yeah judging from the trailer,there will be a lot of AC duels than the last time
around 1:47 - 1:50 Is that the new PA barrier? O_O
[Image: nines.jpg]
More like a new attack that overloads the PA. For the next update for AC4:4A, I'm sure ACs will be having kamehamehas and more crap.
It's a last resort which you could use if ever you ran out of ammo. They could have implemented a punch and kick instead....
Me says "To hell with this!" New ideas and all that stupid crap up the yin-yang? It'd make a decent game by itself but they shouldn't name it Armored Core anymore. It's just too different now.

"Overloading Primal Armor"? Don't make me laugh...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
This franchise was doomed when I saw that they hired mech designers instead of rehashing the game engine.
Well it usually takes 2-3 games for From to overhaul their game engine for AC (and usually the game physics as well). So maybe the next release after 4A, we'll see something really new. Here's still hoping that they return to the hard gameplay of the 1st and 2nd generation AC games, or at least offer it as an option along side the new style of gameplay.
Well it looks like From's idea of a next-gen AC game is one that's closer to Gundam/ZOE. We're doomed.
After reading a lot of information on AC from the different forums here, I think it's safe to say that it's good I decided not to buy AC4. My reasoning is quite simple. If I wanted to buy a Gundam game, I'll go and buy a Gundam game. I'm not a Gundam fan at all, though I do like advanced mechanics and engineering.

Are any of you guys angry like me about the how the non-aerodynamic shape of an AC can reach sub-Mach2 speed? That's about the same as an F-15. It also makes me angry to think about how an engine can possibly propel something that heavy without involving fusion or nuclear energy. If it did, ACs would blow up like nukes if they were destroyed.

I'm annoyed! I'm despairing! I'm sad for you guys!
Nah, I don't mind the ridiculous speeds. AC, just like most mech-related stories, isn't that realistic anyway.

And don't get us wrong. AC4 isn't a bad game per se. It's just that it's not Armored Core.

That's what I really hate about AC4. It's called Armored Core when it should have been called something else. They've basically turned this series into a customizable clone of Zone of the Enders.

I want my Armored Core back.
Same Here...

It feels to me like it's a different game...
Very different from the much simpler ones I used to play back then...

Like I said before, the SHOULD make a more Old School version.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 99,995 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 688,680 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,719 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 67,933 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 153,539 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM