Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:25 PM
Your Weapon Combination
A Sniper R(any or I don't know the game since my brother is using the PS2)
An HP handgun
A handgun R in the hanger
A Blade L in the hanger
A Multi Missile pack Ror L
A Vertical Missile Extension
and(not a weapon) An ATLAS core

(I juz gave away HW-257 Blink)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Well just try my combination.

MM2+Elf3 with KRSW, and an slow AC will go down(Try it on Aubrey Vion)
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
I should be always be able to fire 2 weapons at once, unless if i'm using a stand alone weapon. I don't like my damage rate to go below a certain level.

So if im going to equip a blade, i will need an EO core, preferably E2. Or a Powerful right arm weapon like ----- i cant remember them anymore.

If im using an OB or a Hanger core, i will need a left arm gun like ghast or RLA.

My favorite is having an EO and Dual weapons all firing at once. Like RA2+HITEN+URANUS/E2.

combos doing CONSTANT damage to the enemy but in general I don't use the hanger option often.

machine guns and missiles are my main weapon choices with rifles a rank below ... I don't use energy weapons often as I like to dedicate most of it to boosting
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Since changing my playing style last december, I've never let go of rifles on my left. I generally use an R3 or a Gast with an RL, Pixie2 or an HP.

I also love using dual HPs.
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
A mini SAWA and a shotgun.

H69 and ROC4
PERYTON and WRAITH
ROC2 and HP
BP and that left GL weapon. (I mean the one Jack-O uses)

I don't really know why, but these combos work well enough for me.
Machine guns (PIXIE3, NIX), Missiles (KINNARA, SATYROS) and Rifles (GAST, R3, 93RL) with either FUNI or RM2/RM3 plus a hangered blade (LB3, LB4).

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I've been trying to practice the combinations for quite some time now.

Lightweight OB type AC (usually humanoid or reverse type legs.) with back weapon (Rockets and Missiles) + parry blade and high heat/damage laser blade and decoy dispenser.

Surprisingly, melee type AC models deal a considerable amount of damage. If they
Try these combos:

Ananda or Linden paired with either Lotus or G91.
Those are the best IMO.

But since you're using an OB AC, I suggest trying Lotus+Ananda or Lotus+Linden -Linden should be tuned to either weight or energy consumption-
'Signatures are overrated.'
Weapon Combos:

LX+dual FENRIR+SELENA
dual FINGER+dual RPX

Let's just say I love the FINGER and all types of EN weaponry...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
bago kong weapon combination
BP+Fenrir

Reason:
Try using it on close range...
<!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+July 08, 2007 03:19 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (azuma-blade @ July 08, 2007 03:19 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> bago kong weapon combination
BP+Fenrir

Reason:
Try using it on close range... [/quote:159d38a265]
Try using the Fenrir for father targets, and the BP for mid to close. Combined with mobility (underweighted midweight? quad?), it's unstoppable.

Natatandaan mo naman siguro kung ano ang muntikan mo nang magawa sa kombinasyon na yan di ba? Wink
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+July 08, 2007 06:56 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ July 08, 2007 06:56 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+July 08, 2007 03:19 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (azuma-blade @ July 08, 2007 03:19 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> bago kong weapon combination
BP+Fenrir

Reason:
Try using it on close range... [/quote:653e8dba83]
Try using the Fenrir for father targets, and the BP for mid to close. Combined with mobility (underweighted midweight? quad?), it's unstoppable.

Natatandaan mo naman siguro kung ano ang muntikan mo nang magawa sa kombinasyon na yan di ba? Wink[/quote:653e8dba83]

that actually works pretty well, though it slows down the AC a lot.
ಠ_ಠ
That was on PACT2.
Ahaha~!

That was so memorable.

Right now, trying out the Griffon 98L High Velocity Combo, backed with missile packs.
'Signatures are overrated.'
hmmm most of my equips for the upcoming match is pretty standard...
my hand weapons would be the R: shade, L: nix
hangers would be roc, 69h

well thats the only thing I could talk about right now =)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Weapon tiers Buster TBM 12 16,163 01-29-2014, 10:11 PM
Last Post: TMRaven
  Weapon Grinding FAQ NiX 4 11,452 09-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Last Post: MadGeaR
  Weapon combinations HayWire 14 17,135 04-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  Best right and left hand weapon Zigg 4 6,421 01-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Weapon arms Lord_Leperman 4 6,032 11-30-2006, 08:50 AM