Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:41 AM
a test charger and a thing
for the Sazabi.. the vulture really needs to go.. seriously. You'll need something with a lesser boost drain.. and i mean small.. to compensate with your dual Harpies.. tell you the truth.. one Harpy is enuff. The other side shoulder be nothing at all.. for less weight and more stability.

And Applehead is right on the RLA and the grenade launcher.. you're going to have a hard time trying to lock onto any enemy with that lock box size considering one uses a mid size while the other is just damn small..

I suggest a left hand rifle to go along with your RLA you'll have a decent size lock box and a faster firing rate.
AppleHead Wrote:
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Apple, I'm quite surprised at the amount of information you know about the game. How long have you been playing LR?

I've picked up LR around three to five times a week ever since my first post here because that same friend challenged me to another match after the primaries in the US are done since we're both volunteers for the Obama campaign. When I've had the time, I've read up on the technical threads here, on ACG and on ACO.

Before that, I've played AC3 and SL fairly heavily and I own a firmware modified PSP with FF. Sorry for being off topic a bit on the design thread.

Oh, and I'm actually also disappointed that AC gameplay isn't being discussed as much anymore here on RR.

Wow she's hardcore.. that's what I'm talking about!!

I have been training for For Answer and craving for some matches online.. but my Xbox 360 broke.. yep... I got the red ring of death guys... and it ain't fun....

If push comes to shove, I might buy my own. I need to train again.

So far I'm using only Reg 1.0 cuz it's the hardest to pilot the AC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC:LR Test Ac 1? Mjting 12 13,703 08-02-2015, 08:09 PM
Last Post: TMRaven
  AC:LR Test 2 Mjting 7 8,216 07-30-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  LR : (AC test/ prototype NEXT) taurustrin 0 3,582 12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: taurustrin