Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:55 PM
Mech Emblems
I thought it would be good to see other players mech emblems. My two favorite mech emblems are viper (which is my avatar) and American Rebel. The American Rebel (or AmRebel for short) below is from Silent Line. It is half American flag, and half Rebel flag from our civil war.

[Image: RebelSL.jpg]
[Image: ARMORE1.jpg]
Cool emblem. I haven't got any custom ones myself, yet. If I complete AC3 in the near future I'll definitely take this guy's emblem, then turn it into the color of my own avatar.

[Image: ac3arenaa03gd5.jpg]

Then I'll have the joy of porting it over to the NX-LR engine.
An emblem's dimension in LR or maybe all 3rd gen AC game is 128x128.

I use a modified Foxeye Emblem.
A simple one i made back in '06. This one is used by the ACs in my III savefile.

[Image: logoangel.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Fox Wrote:A simple one i made back in '06. This one is used by the ACs in my III savefile.

[Image: logoangel.jpg]

Cool Emblem, Fox. But what does it mean? Huh
My bro is asking if it's possible to transfer an "emblem" from the pc to the ps2 Blink
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
viper Wrote:Cool Emblem, Fox. But what does it mean? Huh
Let me answer that question, since knowing Fox he'll disappear for a few days again haha.

"On the wings of angel shall your dreams take flight."

HayWire Wrote:My bro is asking if it's possible to transfer an "emblem" from the pc to the ps2 Blink
Transforming PC data to PS2 save data is quite hard, you'd need to know the format of PS2 game saves and edit values correctly from there, or else you'd probably end up getting a corrupt save.
viper Wrote:I thought it would be good to see other players mech emblems. My two favorite mech emblems are viper (which is my avatar) and American Rebel. The American Rebel (or AmRebel for short) below is from Silent Line. It is half American flag, and half Rebel flag from our civil war.

[Image: RebelSL.jpg]

Are you from the south?

In Armored Core, my emblem was a Naked Female Angel.

AC2, roses with a bullet hole on the falling rose petals, or a Blue Wolf

AC LR - Burning Flame that were black rather than red with a red background.
theGrim Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:My bro is asking if it's possible to transfer an "emblem" from the pc to the ps2 Blink
Transforming PC data to PS2 save data is quite hard, you'd need to know the format of PS2 game saves and edit values correctly from there, or else you'd probably end up getting a corrupt save.

why not try to go at it like otakuwarren? but yeah I wanna make my own sig like that ... Im getting tired of my vertex logo rip off emblem >_>
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Black_Flame
No I am from Missouri, but my mother is from Alabama. I have cousins, and other family still in Alabama.
I'm always using that Zio Matrix emblem (loaded from AC2). My cousin uses a dick for his emblem. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV Emblems NiX 281 337,516 08-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Article: Why From hasn't released mech games lately. Lord_Leperman 1 4,861 08-31-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Mjting
Cool I Need Anime AC Emblems Thug_Life_EQ 0 3,711 01-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ