Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:35 PM
the other you.
well I was curious and decided to google my name ... and lo and behold I found someone with a same name *shock* no no that thing that got me was his apparent choice of clothing here see for yourself
http://clonezero.stumbleupon.com/about/w...com/clone0

and thus the reason for this thread ... try finding out any interesting people sharing your name ... I know some have "generic" names (no harm intended) but aren't you curious?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Seriously?

Do you really want me to comb through the internet and look up all the several dozen gazillion guys who use the same call sign as i do? Feth, i'm curious enough but i do want to do something else for the next several weeks.

Okay - Google's results to a search for guys named Fox - 1,640,000 matches.

Feth, talk about lack of anonymity...

Remind me to come up with a more obscure name if ever i start to develop multiple personalities and request a name change from teh boss. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hahahah I don't even wanna try searching for my name.
That was unexpected...
I share a name w/ a band...

Why are you afraid of searching your name, NiX?
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
ex nihilo Wrote:Why are you afraid of searching your name, NiX?
'Cause he'll find his name in all your forum signatures.
Quote:'Cause he'll find his name in all your forum signatures.

That would probably be a very slim chance...if he types it exactly as it appears.
Who knows...I could be wrong, though, and he might end up somewhere else...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
I searched for my real name some time ago and ended up at the website of an Australian doctor that does plastic surgery, especially boob jobs. Naturally, I pasted his website to friends on ym and asked if they wanted breast implants LOL
Using my real name, I've so far found one that's a tattoo artist, another that's a nursing student in the U.S., and a USGS Ohio Water Science Center employee.

Jake wins so far though. =P
I tried searching with my real name, but I didn't find any. Not even my own profile. Sad
There's one for me...
Hellhound once showed me a URL from few pinoys.

Their topic was: "Sino ang mas ma-'L' boys or girls?"
Nice one Serene.

If I Google theGrim I get my blog, aside from a WoW clan and members on other forums. Haha.

If I Google Mix Lagula I get results that are really mine, except for this intriguing link called 'spysex.'
If you search naman for Jaeshi [I tried this last year] You'd find a guilty gear playing korean.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjW-aCUMZSY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjW-aCUMZSY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

For a name I thought of on my own, I never thought there'd be much of a coincidence...
All I got for googling my whole name was a lot of Vergel de Dios people I don't know about... alot
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

After googling my real name, I got a link to the UPCAT online results. Also, someone mentioning my name in her livejournal page.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Googled my alias. All results were actually related to me. lol.

And there's a bonus-- a brown teddy bear pic from Japan. No, not mine.