Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:57 PM
Your Biggest Regrets...
Back in elementary (6th grade), I managed to palce 2nd in our school's spelling bee. The english teacher who played quizmaster hated my guts and was quite surprised.

How I got in? My adviser asked the current english head to let me join because my current english teacher (who was also the quiz master) doesnt want me to be in the bee.

I didn't get a medal, but I was comended for what I managed to pull off.

Where's the regret in that?
It's during my 4th year in highscholl, the quiz master became the english mod.

What she did?
She held a surprise elimination spelling test for everyone, in every class. Highest scores get to be in the contest.

What happened?
It was exciting, around 8 of me and my classmates managed to have the same scores, all of which are highest in my class.
I was 2 points short after that round, placing 3rd with another classmate. Our clas represantitive ended up at the bottom of the ladder during the spelling bee with with a very low score. We were asked take part in the quiz as well while watching, I was around 60 points higher than the champion.

I should've read dictionaries more. Or better yet, I shouldn't have played around during the eliminations.
LOL. That Horse of a Doom Bringer did that much damage to you? xD

Here's mine. Really common and really foolish. I fell in love with a person who happened to be Miss Friendship.

She's someone from a nearby school, what made me attracted to her was her beauty, and how vulnerable she was.

Only God knows how devoted I was to her. Apparently, she doesn't.

And to add insult to the injury, I think she likes being vulnerable. Well, in the eyes of a common fool perhaps, I had to improve a lot to be on to her level in terms of physicality, but hell. Her immaturity gave me a total faceplant.

And I almost died. I was THAT MUCH into her.

I'm living a better life now, and i'm glad that's over.

Well, for my figure, this past christmas season is to blame. Now i'm still trying to control my appetite. >_<

And guys, you do understand what I mean by <b>vulnerable</b>.
Oo, si Ilong-Zilla yung tinutukoy ko.
Dated some girl who I knew since 6th grade.. cheated on me... I trusted her cuz I thought she was honest.. to think I believed her.. what the hell was i ever thinking.. gah!!
Now that you've made me recall my biggest regret, I should have overwritten my corrupted data, then I would still be playing that game. Jason
hmmm... ummm.... me replying in the sildenafil topic Tongue
not being able to kiss my grandfather on his death bed ... I just pretended out of fear ... V_V
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I HAVE NO REGRETS HAHAHAHAH
You will, young one, you will. Muhahahah~

Wag kang papakita Roll eyes
ahahaha lol lagot ka ngayon ke bossing shintetsu
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I backed-out of the drama club auditions due to nervousness >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Then what happened?

What wouldv'e happened ba if you tried out?
biggest regret ko yung madalas ko nalang tawagan yung nililigawan ko dati.

dapat pala araw-araw e.

tsaka nung highskul pa ko . hindi ko kinarwash yung kotse namin. tuloy binigay ng erpat ko yung kotse sa utol ko.
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”
ardjin wrote:
"haha why? ni-reject ka?"

oo, ang kapal nga ng mukha e.

joke lang

bench model ah? naks gwapingz. pwede ka ng mag artista.
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”
Update on "Miss Friendship"

I was curious enough to use my remaining time to snoop around my old and blanked-out fster account.

She's become a failure. I mean, sayang. Nilamon ng stupidity, misled by peers, blindly led (as always) by emotion, naging hip-hop-trashy (no offense to hip-hop people here, malki ang pagkakaiba ng TAO sa BASURA), and lastly, lost that charm that took me and a couple of old friends off-guard.

All of a sudden that person I knew back then became nothing more than a painful memory. Masaklap kasi, ang nagling bagsak nya is from super-win to super-fail FAIL.

All-in-all, I think we both got what we deserved. Win-win nga para sa 'kin eh.

It's kinda like what happened with a certain hated someone here, in a totally different way. Mainly because Mr.Fail needs to goback2gaia, if you get my drift.

omgIthinkIfedthetrollwtfsheeetzabbqwhoop.