Back Unit R: CR-WB73MV VERTICAL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR88G2 GRENADE RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O03-CODON, CR-O86R+

Tune accordingly. Was playing around with this AC, and it worked fairly well. This AC's meant to be underweigted - the Satyros and verts are only for switching/dropping purposes.

I was thinking of putting Syakatsura as the alternative missile, but the AC needed the back weapon additional punch. But I may reconsider it.

The arm weapon, though not as powerful as its BI8ger counterpart, does its job well. It's fairly accurate, and has a decent attack power. Plus an underweighted Dingo2 frame helps in getting into the optimal range of the weapon.

Dunno about the arms though. This was originally using the A72F arms, but its defense was too concentrated on shell. Gibbon was an option, but the lowest AP (among the three) and highest e-drain (among the three; though 4800 surplus is still a lot).
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I'm not near my PS2 at the moment, so this is more of what I think I'll be doing.

The 80S2 arms, while having balanced defense, are a bit heavy for the defense they offer. If it were up to me, I'd switch the arms to the lighter GIBBON or MACAQUE and upgrade the core to any of the hanger mid cores (U2, U3, or maybe even the U4) to balance out the EN defense bias while providing roughly the same amount of defense and better AP.

I'm not a fan of the G2 because they seem to be only accurate at extremely short ranges (around the same range as the lower-end HGs), I'd rather have the B3 as a substitute for greater accuracy over longer ranges and comparable damage rates (You can prolly ditch the hangared 69H for the B3), or upgrade it to the 81G.

Left hand support is pretty good, and the missiles do their job pretty well in their designated roles. Internals are stable with decent output and manageable heat, while the armor is alright for its speed.

Overall, this is a classic example of what a standard effective biped AC is in LR. By that I mean it's built to tackle anything and everything effectively thrown at it. It moves well, fights well, and dodges well enough for most projectiles and missiles while having enough firepower (and decent damage rate against) for most ACs (except for ultra high defense tanks maybe).
I gotta note that because of being on a highly underweighted Dingo2, this AC is traveling well over 420. And with it constantly flying around thanks to its 5000 surplus EP, I can say that it's really annoying.
I disagree. I think the G2 can be made to work well with the frame, provided that one of the backmounts be dropped at the start of the match (depending on the opponent). The extra free weight should help the speed a lot when ground boosting and getting surprise shots on the other guy.

It's all in the timing though, using the MVs as distraction weapons or the Satyros at odd intervals to break any anticipation for that payoff shot.

Granted, it's not nearly as powerful as the 81G, but it works well for when you want to cram other stuff onto the AC.