Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:42 PM
What are the overpowered?
I was recently informed that my dual RS sniper, dual HP hanger set was wildly cheap, if not banned lol...

do you guys have a list of the items that are unfair? like are their certain combos or just flat out banned stuff?

i heard you cant pair certain hangers on the UA and some other stuff... anyone care to clear this all up for me?

and im talking about Last Raven as far as parts and content go btw.

thanks Big grin
These are the regulations RR follow. We're a bit more lenient on the bans compared to other places.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Don't worry about dual RS, mekkakat. The small size of your lockbox pretty much evens it out.
awesome. i didnt want to be a cheapo >.> lol

what about an RS+left hand fenrir? is that ok too?
Yup. Fenrir has a lot disadvantages too, so it's not cheap. And there's nothing cheap with dual ND lockboxes.

so quick question, then im out of you hair guys.. i see my dual hp hangers are wildly unfair (lol), but why the h3? i never knew those were so good..
FIVE THOUSAND Jawdrop attack heat . That's something for a handgun. Giant magazine. Ammo of a rifle. Two of those, and you can cook an AC, effective stopping it from boosting. This'll be greatly disadvantageous to OB users, tanks, and hovers.

guess i never noticed Tongue
mekkakat Wrote:awesome. i didnt want to be a cheapo >.> lol

what about an RS+left hand fenrir? is that ok too?

Nix said something that supports what you want to believe, so you believe Nix. Awesome.

...That was a joke. I'd also like to say that I also believe it's unwise to simply stick to one weight or weapon type, and unlike aim which can be improved, the stats of the RS cannot be changed.

I'd also like to rephrase what I said about RS + L-hand lock box expander weapon users. They're not cheap. They're lame. As lame as people who use underweight ACs to give lightweights middleweight AP and def, like me Rofl

Regardless, you should just play to whatever you think suits you as long as it isn't banned by tournament rules.
maitreya Wrote:These are the regulations RR follow. We're a bit more lenient on the bans compared to other places.

Lord_Leperman is overpowered. He should be banned.
I would have to disagree, he isn't that b0rken. You could always kick him out of your house if he doesn't want to lose.