Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:06 PM
AC for answer: white glint
pano patayin si white glint sa chapter 1 acfa? ang hirap eh. masyadong mabilis.
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”
I haven't played ACFA, but from what I've seen on youtube, missiles seem to be effective against him
eaxmple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lNKvDC9XSg
[Image: nines.jpg]
that doesn't work anymore. The current version(yes,version,not regs) increased the White glint's AI's ability evade almost at the perfect timing. Defeat via own skills.. Not even Dual riflers are good against it. All I did was killing him with a Hogire design equipped with 2 EC-305?(forgot the name,the first EC.) and MR-R100R. And a LB of course
yah ginagamitan ko ng dual sniper rifle kaso masyado talagang mabilis. yung regulation ko e 1.20. cge pagaaralan ko nalang. salamat

ei napatay ko na. machine gun lang pati vertical missiles yung ginamit ko. ty

^ above is the most effective
R.Leonhardt Wrote:that doesn't work anymore. The current version(yes,version,not regs) increased the White glint's AI's ability evade almost at the perfect timing. Defeat via own skills.. Not even Dual riflers are good against it. All I did was killing him with a Hogire design equipped with 2 EC-305?(forgot the name,the first EC.) and MR-R100R. And a LB of course

current version? i dont get it? is it not attainable by regs?
The game updates itself every once in a while, just like any and every other online game. These updates change the game in a few ways, such as changing enemy tactics, added mission requirements, adding enemy weak-points, etc WITHOUT having the major part changes that new Regulations bring. Think of it as a mini-reg update.

@R.Leonhardt
It's EC-0300. XD
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
One particular update is the change of concept of AA. Unlike before,the Assualt armor depends on Range and KP left.
i used something with high ACT missiles or PM missiles along with ER-0705 laser rifle or canopus