Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:09 AM
Ever wonder the history behind these other ravens?
Personnaly i feel that the game doesnt give enough info on the background of the other ravens.Id love to know more about rim fire,he has that exotic accent which makes him seem even cooler."What a bloody mess"
- Rim Fire

anyways I think AGETEC shouldve put their histories more in depth so that players can better understand characters and what it is they fight for,and why the player must fight them.Not putting enough info in about the ravens seriousley takes away from some of these games already poor plots.Im tired of just shooting and killing everyone,I wanna get to know them better.

also feel free to post if you know or think you know what the history behind some of them is, (LR is my first AC game so i wouldnt know myself) or just make something up.Creativity is always fun.
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
Yeah that's where the single player fails. If you wanna learn a few more things about the characters, try playing AC:Nexus.
It's either they've run out of ideas or they probably just wanted us to feel how it is to be in the shoes of a Raven, not knowing and caring about their own background or something. The mission briefings and results were pretty plain, it does kind of feel like you should only care for the reward.

I think they've exaggerated on that part though, but that's just me.
AC's story has always been sparse. However, yeah since Last Raven's plot is carried over from the events in Nexus, you'd gather a bit more information about the pilots from playing the previous game. Still not a lot of information though.
When it comes to AC, "the words of a loser are meaningless". Quoted from Soul Calibur 4.

I agree with the goat.
I believe the new AC4 and AC4A hold a better story line. However there are some things that leave unanswered like the Pax Economica. LOL the new AC games for next gen have me actually playing not only for the combat but for the storyline too.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Speaking of Rim Fire, even though he was a bastard to fight during the "Eliminate the Enemy AC" mission, (The face off with Zuben and Rim Fire. Bunch o' bloody curs... Other than that he gets pwned by Vertical missiles [not the dual ones hehe]) I seriously would want to learn more about his back-story. Him per se because he was in the AC manga, and he was pretty awesome there XD
Sorry to burst your bubble but that was a different guy. Tower city blade never showed characters from the games.

Quote:However there are some things that leave unanswered like the Pax Economica

No not really,

"the pax Economica.. Totalitarian ruled by the companies beginning after the national dismantlement war. Their aim was a tempered redistribution of the planets limited resources"

It's a rule that if you don't work,or belong to a colony,you are not permitted to access the natural resources(yes,not even fruits you see on the mountains. Doing so would result to a criminal record). And that is why in AC4,your existence as a raven is significant because you're a freelancer,not controlled by anything
Aw, seriously? But its cool he has the same/almost the same AC as Rim Fire haha.

Gah, I want AC4 so badly. Need a PS3 first though (PS3 because I want FF Versus XIII too. Blah.) ACfA too. I want to fight White Glint >_<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Unkindness of Ravens NiX 59 67,845 02-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Calling all Ravens Deemer 0 3,478 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Deemer
  Why are Ravens so scarce outside Japan? NiX 46 45,661 11-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Serene