Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:25 PM
FA Question about Stabilizers
Discussion about them.
*I'm talking about stabilizers in ACfA. The have neither wight nor EnConsump

Say, I want an alignment of 0,0. Would it make any functional difference if I jam all sorts of stabilizers and end up with a 0,0 alignment? Or should I go for a minimalistic 0,0 meaning I attach as less stabilizers as possible to achieve this alignment?
[Image: Method.gif][Image: oblivionef3.gif]
As far as I know, it wouldn't matter at all how many stabilizers you jam in your NEXT as long as you get the balance you desire. So yeah, you could jam every stabilizer in there to achieve 0,0 and it wouldn't make a difference to a NEXT with no stabilizers and still with 0,0 balance.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
having it balanced is good but you might want to try making them more unbalanced.

In terms of speed, a heavier upper part might give you a (very) small boost in your forward speed while decreasing your backward speed or vice versa. Another one you might want to try is making one side heavier than the other, making your quick turns on that side to have a larger rotation while decreasing it on the other side (im not sure if it also affects your horizontal QBs, haven't tested it).

Just try formulating them to suit your movement and fighting style. Happy
Ninja Ninja 
^
Agreed. I prefer to get up close to my opponent, so I have a balance of 0,-17 for faster forward boost while keeping left and right balance equal.

@Kanon
As with what cabs said, adjust the balance to suit your playstyle.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"