Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:14 PM
AC3p Discussion
Port of the original PS2 game
(10-02-2009, 01:45 PM)NiX Wrote: Maybe the controls just suck. LOL

I blame the control mapping of the look up and down button, heck, a non-OPI AC is a lot more usable than an OPI right now LOL
Here's the new guy who has the new head
[Image: snap015.png]
[Image: snap016p.png]

Defeat him you and you get this:
[Image: snap017h.png]
[Image: snap018m.png]

Oh and another part (I dunno the prerequisite for this one, but I obtained it after the "destroy gun emplacement" mission and taking the extra mission after it)

[Image: snap019z.png]
[Image: snap020m.png]
There's a new handgun part in the furnace mission on one of the molten pile of junk (the one in front of the entry point of the enemy AC)
[Image: nines.jpg]
Glitch. Nice name. Oh and although it's a Crest part it looks vaguely Mirage-ish.

So, presumably, ranker E-33 is easy to defeat? Or is this another case of Matthias?
(10-02-2009, 02:54 PM)Grim Wrote: Glitch. Nice name. Oh and although it's a Crest part it looks vaguely Mirage-ish.

So, presumably, ranker E-33 is easy to defeat? Or is this another case of Matthias?

To be honest, I think he's a joke LOL The only thing you need to worry about is his MOONLIGHT, other than that, he's pretty easy. He has an annoying flight pattern though.
Found another one in the Assault Crest Facility, argh, I can't believe I missed that. it's on top of the third generator (laser blade)
Found another one in eliminate infiltrators (kisaragi mission, radiator) 3rd basement, west side.

weird, I already have 100% even though I'm not complete yet with the new parts
Found the longhorn head part in Destroy Escaping MT (in the area where the second MT shows up, west dead end, east if you look at the map)
found another one (mini hand grenade launcher)
Defend Helicopter Crew NE (map direction) among the pipe connecting to the next mini-platform.

oh yeah 102%, weird
EDIT that was supposedly 103%, I forgot to activate an OPI function
Found another one, pulse cannon, Defend energy reactor. In the pocket to the right before the third to the last barrier
jap tourney vids

http://www.armoredcore.net/acct/season1/

http://www.armoredcore.net/acct/season1/report/tokai/
I thought I've seen everything, but the final championship fight for the Kanto area was just painful to watch.

http://www.armoredcore.net/acct/season1/report/kanto2/

The heavy mid won by constantly staying near the ceiling of the map thanks to the multi-booster extensions and never got hit. He just fired a few salvos of multi-missiles which hit his opponent during the final seconds of the match and won by AP lead. Creative, but I definitely didn't like what I saw. Intense EN management though :p
I feel sorry for the LW, there's not much he can do with the FLEET. He even tried dropping his weapons.
You'll get punched in the face if you do that in any unofficial tournament lol
I think these are images from the finals.

http://distort3452.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-751.html
Possible US release?
Wow well that's something to look forward to. Tongue

How's it going for everyone playing this? Your fingers still functional?
Yes, but they really should change the scheme for the left arm weapon, especially if they're planning to import LR and SL
Ergh, someone seems to have taken all the credit of those hidden part finds in gamefaqs
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessag...c=51747829
It's really kinda funny, both of us can't remember where we got the new arm part named MAL-303S <_< (I also DID mention that I only remembered getting it around the C ranks)

EDIT: Though I can't really tell if it was coincidence or not, oh well, pretty much moot

Anyway, max percentage for the games seems to be 113%, but then again, I haven't S'd everything yet
Man what the hell FROM!? No hidden parts even after S'ing all of the missions. Erk, wasted effort
Hahaha useless. To think they didn't even bother doing any balance fixes.
Yeah, well let's hope we get a better prize in the Silent Line version (not the AST handgun dammit)

It's strange however, it seems I activated a bug or some sort after buying all the stuff in the shop, 116% game completion? (started off as 102% after buying then reached 116% lol If the increase goes on, it might really be a bug)

EDIT: Whoa it's 117% now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 99,988 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 688,647 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,717 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 67,927 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666