Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:03 AM
Star Trek (2009)
one more thing kirk's ship looks cooler in battle than picard's XD

first time I saw pulse weapons so early in the star trek history but still it looked cool.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Okay, i watched this one again last night and i can't help but notice something. The movie starts with a large starship attacking a smaller one. Later there's this rebellious farmboy, who lives with relatives/step-parents, that meets a wise older man who encourages him to seek his destiny among the stars and visits a bar full of aliens and gets into a fight afterwards. He befriends a guy whom he initially doesn't like and they end up buddies for life. They then attack a ship that's capable of destroying planets and receive medals for eradicating that threat.

Oh come on! Doesn't this sound familiar?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-23-2009, 10:56 AM)Fox Wrote: Okay, i watched this one again last night and i can't help but notice something. The movie starts with a large starship attacking a smaller one. Later there's this rebellious farmboy, who lives with relatives/step-parents, that meets a wise older man who encourages him to seek his destiny among the stars and visits a bar full of aliens and gets into a fight afterwards. He befriends a guy whom he initially doesn't like and they end up buddies for life. They then attack a ship that's capable of destroying planets and receive medals for eradicating that threat.

Oh come on! Doesn't this sound familiar?

Sounds like the Star Trek movie of this year. LOL

Otherwise, no idea.
haha di ba star wars yun?
(10-23-2009, 05:07 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: haha di ba star wars yun?

Shet onga no. Fail ako hahaha
RR's been on a failing streak. Hahaha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Uncut Grim 2 3,850 10-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Upcoming Films for 2009 Sforza 11 14,096 01-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Grim