Current time: 05-20-2024, 02:04 AM
Tournament attendance
While the issue of tournament rules are still being discused. I'd like a show of hands from people who are interested in actualy joining the tourney.

So, anyone who is interested and have a good chance to be able to go, please post.

Staring with me! *posts* Big grin
I definitely want to go.

However, if ever this thing takes place in Megamall, Rick, can I ride with you to there from Makati? Hahah.

Lord Leperman edit: Sure Big grin
Oh you can be sure I'll be there. Kahit sa south pa. LOL
It will all depend on where the venue is...
I'm interested...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'll make sure to come,as long as it's sumwer in metro manila.
To be in that extended moment...That long lasting feeling of contentment...To be alive for but a moment...That extended moment...
I'll try to go.. well, most likely I'll be there. :smile:
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I'll go, just make it on weekends :smile:
Ninja Ninja 
I'm counting 10 people including 1AEA, Doom Trigger, and Fox...

So far:

Lord Leperman (Ahem!)
Nix
Maitrea
Grimore
Serene
Juno
Cabs (Jay)
1AEA
Doom Trigger (Afterall, he owns the venue Big grin)
Fox

Interested people

Black Dragon

Not bad, considering that Raven Republic has been operational for less than 2 months.
Change interested to -Will Be There-...

And it's Serene...
S-E-R-E-N-E...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I have a slim chance to participate. I'll try to convince people here.

Hopefully, I get to participate B)
[Image: nines.jpg]
ako rin basta weekends and exacto ung address
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
<!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Sep 27 2006, 04:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Black Dragon @ Sep 27 2006, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have a slim chance to participate. I'll try to convince people here.

Hopefully, I get to participate B) [/quote:95e97bdb81]
Try reminding your parents about how old you are. :tongue:
Is the tournament in las pinas? I hope its in Southmall. or at least Mall of Asia. If it is count me IN!

.........I hope I'm not busy at that time..... Sad
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
<!--QuoteBegin-rober2+Nov 20 2006, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rober2 @ Nov 20 2006, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Is the tournament in las pinas? I hope its in Southmall. or at least Mall of Asia. If it is count me IN!

.........I hope I'm not busy at that time..... Sad [/quote:02cbedb61c]
Well, I'm sorry to tell you dude, but this thread was for the original <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=140' target='_blank'>PACT</a>.

Yeah, I think I should close this now. Tongue

But hey, if and when we have another tourney coming up, don't worry, we'll be sure to post it here. Also, once you get other people close to your area to play AC with, don't hesistate to put up info here as well. I mean it's not like everyone has to be present at every single gathering (although that would be great XD)...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K.O.B. tournament (king of blades) AEA1 56 68,532 04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  T.O.T.A.L. Tournament NiX 51 65,860 02-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_Raven
  Philippine Armored Core Tournament I Grim 131 129,716 01-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Serene