Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:00 PM
Your Raven
haha, nice. I actually fininshed reading Snow Crash just a few months back.
and it's never too late to introduce someone ;D
ಠ_ಠ
AC Name: 4
Pilot Name: Seraquiem
Rank 51
Description: A Raven who has lost interest in taking life seriously. And as a result, has fell dramatically in the arena rankings. He apathetically shrugged off his loss to rank 50. He rarely participates in the Arena, and only does so to preserve his rank as a Raven. He frequently accepts extermination missions. Its usually to massacre a bunch of AK-47 or some other cheap gun armed freedom fighters... uh... terrorists. He despises lynxes and their moving piles of radioactive waste. He feels that he's slowly dying whenever he's around them. He spends most of his time surrounded by spray paint canisters adjusting RGB color settings on a color scheme simulator. He hopefully looks out into the horizon for something to reignite his interest. (Preferably Armored Core 5, and after that, Project Dark).
His AC has seen better times. Before, it was a feared powerhouse, but now its a shadow of its former self. No longer is it a ruthless killing machine. It is now a machine built around aesthetics rather than performance. Others often laugh at how much of a joke the AC is, but they all admit, it looks pretty damn awesome. The kind of damn awesome that makes newcomers wet themselves on the sight of it.
Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.
(idk if you guys hate grave-digging of old threads or not but recently i've been doing this so i couldn't resist)

AC Name: Genesis
Raven Name:Rexzo
Raven Rank:- (i really want to keep this blank because i have no idea how i would do against you guys)
Bio:A very quiet pilot never really talks unless he knows him or her...in fact he doesn't even have an operator he has always preformed rouge and trusts little to no one. This Raven is rather unique unlike the majority of Ravens he fails to finish other Ravens off. Majority of ravens think it's out of pity, but no one really knows for sure...
HOWEVER, there has been points that he has known for destroying everything insight the case of this is yet to be found...
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Ohh, i like things like these!

Pilot: Chimera
AC Name: PanzerFaust
Rank 22
Description: A newbie to the RavenFold. Even though she lacks actual battle experience, her instincts drive her to win even the hardest of battles.
But the fact that she always tries to destroy Ac heads is still a mystery.
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
Got suddenly bored, so here's mine.

Quote:
Pilot Name:
Nezo

Callsign/Raven Name:
Quidnunc

AC Name:
Sleipnir

[Image: ravenoperator2.png]

Bio:

Coming from a city blown up by unmanned suicide weapons, the hermit then moved from a freelance hacker onto an Alliance operator. He has gained extensive knowledge regarding ACs due to Vertex's massive employment of Ravens when he was employed as an Alliance operator. This gained him the capability and skill to adapt in most situations and give out useful countermeasures against AC setups in general. Also the operator and tactitian behind the OWL pilots with jamming devices, providing as reinforments for Caspian against the player.

Moving on to the later hours of the conflict, he was forced to abandon Alliance along with the other renegades who were being sent on a suicide mission. He then decided to flee before the sortie, procured an AC then extensively modified it, and went rogue with the others to avoid the face of death. One of the soldiers who had gone rogue with him officially became a Raven, unlike him. He then decided to give intel to this raven during missions, and helping via other methods such as sabotaging and setting up traps against enemies, but will never fight them directly. They've both agreed on a 50-50 reward split.

One of the most prominent modifications in this AC is its orbit cannon arms, which was transformed into a multi-purpose passive jammer, ECM pod storage, also armed with smoke bombs, and also armed with an energy type EO hangar.

Also known for being a quidnunc - a title which he embraces deeply, hence the name.

Profile Description:

Bounty: 45,000C

Unnofficially a raven and currently has no known past, except that he rides in a stealth-based AC. Word has it that it has a heavily modified orbit cannon arms and loaded with radar and FCS jamming devices.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Last Raven Fantasy Tournament 2 TMRaven 2 380 04-20-2023, 06:29 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Your quotes as a Raven Goat 49 51,453 12-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Last Post: azuriel07
  The last raven's secret mission rober2 21 19,851 06-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Jack-O
  Armored Core: Last Raven Zigg 2 5,514 08-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Last Post: azuma-blade