Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:51 PM
Songs for AC
"To the fallen heroes" by God FOrbid
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ27-g5x2I' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ27-g5x2I</a>

unfortunately the song doesnt reflect whats really happening in the game.
Fellow ravens! I need your help. I'm trying to compile a 20 track playlist for Armored Core because I'm sick of LR's non-existent music to the point that I've turned it off (what? Blink). What I am looking for is techno music, something similar to the past Armored Core games, but preferably not from any AC game before. It can be from anything, a real life artist, another game, or simply ANY music the fits the game world of LR. Some conditions though, the songs must not have lyrics, if there is it must be very minimal or some form of garbled speech.

Some good examples that I've found are the soundtrack of Ace Combat 3, while a bit subtle, still suits LR's versus fights IMO.

Tell me the name of the song, the artist or where its from, and how do I get it.

Help me! LR's silence is making me deaf! (huh? Blink Smile))
SLAI. Smile)

That game features electronic sounds from obscure Japanese artists. It's a wee bit hard to find the songs from that one though.
I'm looking for more specific ones, like the artists and the song titles Big grin
Future Sound of London, Fluke, Photek and Prodigy usually do good electronica. Try checking them out.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
etoh list ko
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX77ZLlAOlo' target='_blank'>Brave Phoenix</a> "pag kalaban super airborne pulverizer"
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp02-52NHj8' target='_blank'>Innocent Starter</a> "pag kalaban si evangel"
"don't bother the video bother the music"
Try Guilty Gear(Heavy Rock) Blue Water,Blue Sky XD

I tried something on the intro of LR whenm it started the intro, I played Guilty Gear(Heavy Rock) Writhe in Pain...eksakto Blink

well any way, also try Brave New World (NamcoXCapcom),Rise(Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig),Ready Steady Go(L'arc En Ciel/Fullmetal Alchemist 2nd Intro<---fave song for practice)Heart of a sword~Before Dawn~[Rurouni Kenshin(?)]<---not sure why...

Well daz all I can think of XD*starts singing Ready Steady Go*(no, I don't have a plushy)XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I'm surprised I didn't post this earlier.

Alert the Armory - Urbandub

Yeah, it's a bit old, but hey, what can I say? OPM is win. Big grin
And I'm surprised that I missed this topic.

Sometimes KOTOKO and sometimes a bit of Death and Black M. kung naaasar ako sa kalaban.
Master of Puppets - Metallica - Jack-0. every time I fight him I play it.
ಠ_ಠ
Forgot the Title of Parasite Eve 2's opening theme...
It's good if you wana to feel hyper at the start of the match...

Edit:
Title's Primal Eyes...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Room 409 by Bullet For My Valentine fits Zinny well, even if it has nothing to do with fighting or AC.

Walk by Pantera also fits Evangel well.
ಠ_ಠ
linkin park song ok un
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Since my PS2 is currently out of commision, i've turned to my PS1 to get my AC fix.

I've been tripping out on playing classical music while on missions. I find that Handel's Hallelujah Chorus is perfect for fighting Stinger's final Phantasma form (especially when he uses the Rainbow Rays attack) while Beethoven's 9th Sypmhony aka Ode to Joy is the the best compliment to fighting Ultimate Nine-Ball.

Weird ko talaga ano?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Don't worry, I also use some classical songs like.. like those, rofl lmao.

Somehow I don't listen to it 'til I'm alone in my room.