Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:33 PM
PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two
How about a maximum of 30 harpy shots per team. It's like if one AC has a harpy2, the other guys can't equip a harpy or a harpy2. But if one equips a harpy1, the other guys can still equip a harpy1.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Doesn't matter whether it's harpy1 or harpy2. Point is that 2 sets of harpies raining down laser fire kills tanks too quickly. Tongue
*Feels guilty*
(11-11-2009, 02:51 PM)NiX Wrote: Doesn't matter whether it's harpy1 or harpy2. Point is that 2 sets of harpies raining down laser fire kills tanks too quickly. Tongue

Parang ganito labas nya di ba?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/frRcIrnjlQI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/frRcIrnjlQI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-09-2009, 10:15 PM)NiX Wrote: I'm not really fond of the swapping ACs rule, but whatever. If teams can't do it because of conflicting controls, that's something that that team should deal with.

I take it that we all agree to impose limits on orbit cannons? The question now is what kind of limitations to impose.

Some options:

1. Only one AC in a team can carry HARPY1/HARPY2. But this AC may still carry HARPY1+HARPY1, HARPY2+HARPY2, or HARPY1+HARPY2. HARPYs can still be carried by this one AC even if there are YASYAs or the OC arms in the team.

2. Only one HARPY or one HARPY2 can be carried PER TEAM. This single HARPY can still be carried even if there are YASYAs or OC arms in a team.

3. Only one AC per team can be carrying any number of Orbit Cannons.

4. Only one of any type of Orbit cannon can be carried per team.

I'm ok with either rule 1 or 3. Feel free to suggest something better.

Hasn't been resolved yet.

And maybe an outright ban on HP for two-on-two? (though admittedly, WRAITH makes a decent replacements LOL ).

I sort of like the thought of another 2-on-2 tournament soon.
Why not ban the Harpies altogether? Or maybe just treat it case by case basis nalang.

At para mabawasan din ang death rate, subukan nyong gumamit ng single wield ACs(parang old school ACs). Ban dual weapons and maybe EO cores.
You know what? That sounds REALLY good.

EO is sort of OK since they usually come with crappy stats.

But I really like the idea of banning all left-hand guns in this case. Banning both HARPY1 and HARPY2 for simplicity sounds good too.

I love it! What do you think, guys?
lol...harpy. wish we didnt exploit it last tourney. lol.

hmmmm, don't see anything wrong right hand only stuff. kinda takes away the fun that dual wielding has tho, but it opens up further possibilities with the back weapons.

so if theres a no lefty rule, is tp gonna be allowed?
having the rule of "no left arm weapons", with the exception to the laser blades and shields, of course... sounds very good, acceptable Clapping ..for a change Ninja i can visualize this as a ala-AC1-AC2 style gameplay. it will also "force" others to maximize blading.

EO are no problem, not a very threatening option, it should stay as a part of design as the player wish (if EO cores will not be allowed..it means fewer core choices), same with the OB Domo

harpy and harpy2, i think those things kills tanks like mad..not a very good scenario Glare it can be out of the game.

about the TP in this case, it can stay...

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
I say just totally ban TP for simplicity.

The reason we allowed TP for bladers in our 1-on-1 rules was to promote blading and single-wielding. In this case, that doesn't apply.
(02-24-2010, 12:33 PM)NiX Wrote: You know what? That sounds REALLY good.

I like the idea a lot too. Since we tend to spam the dual weapons the first chance we get, this ought to make the battles more interesting. Also, something new. Smile

Question: ban all left-hand guns, or just ban dual wielding?
Probably ban everything on the left.

Let's say they only have a left-hand gun, they can still pair that up with their backweapon. LGL+left-hand gun is still dual wielding. Smile
(02-24-2010, 04:52 PM)NiX Wrote: I say just totally ban TP for simplicity.

The reason we allowed TP for bladers in our 1-on-1 rules was to promote blading and single-wielding. In this case, that doesn't apply.

oh I get it NiX.. TP provides ridiculous speeds, gives too much advantage on back pedallers.. hihihi LOL

I say, even on 1-on-1, i really kinda like this no-left arm-guns rules Clapping maybe because i'm tired of dual wielding Chair and missing the "spirit" and "essence" of the true Armored Core game. Salute

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
I dunno about single-wielding in 1-on-1. But I really like the idea for 2-on-2. Big grin And I already have a good idea for a design. Hahahahahah.
(02-24-2010, 05:27 PM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: TP provides ridiculous speeds, gives too much advantage on back pedallers.. hihihi LOL

Also think of LR's weapon accuracy. Baka wala pang tinamaan after 5 mins LOL

Just allow blades, shields & even rockets, anything w/o a lock on.

And BTW, what if someone wants to use weapon arms? Diba dual weapons yun @_@

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,490 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,546 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 326,705 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 391,968 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 47,245 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM