Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:16 AM
Pirated Kits?
Tongue 
TT Hongli rip-off kits: I was fidling around sulit.com for some goods, lookie what I found. I'm seriously thinking of ordering one of their MG kits(1.5 for MGJason) for a tester.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
[Image: 57029133.png]

Alangya!

98.5% Discount!

UHM! Buhay ka pa?!

Anyways, Maganda to pang kit bash kung naghihinayang sa pag baklas sa original kits.

BTW, READ THE DISCLAIMER!
'Signatures are overrated.'
I have an unfinished pirated Hydra gundam here. It was given as a gift a looooooooooooooong time ago. I think some pieces don't fit so well together. I'll bring it for you kitbashers one time.
Hongli-shit! Naaalala ko pa yung BENDI(instead of bandai).
Hindi mo pa maaasemble yung kit dahil may nawawalang runners. Tapos dun sa instruction may naka sulat "impetus is doughty" Shock
But I think pirated kits are getting better these days.
I bought several Bendi pieces before for practice purposes. Best thing i can say about these ones is that you really get what you pay for. They can be turned into passably decent display pieces but really do require a lot of work. Too much extra plastic on the frames, the plastic is too brittle, parts don't really fit all that well together, etc, etc.

Pero nasa Taguig pala tong mga kumag na to? Mapuntahan nga minsan. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really cheap model kits for sale!! R.Leonhardt 1 4,063 10-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
Big Grin selling armored core pre biult/painted model kits o329o 4 8,548 02-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: gundam_obelisk