Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:39 PM
Armored Core: Limit Release
AC on the PC
I used to have a complete rip of all the sound effects and computer voices from AC3 and SL, I will have to try and find where I put em.
I do have if you want them atm though, some SFX rips from a couple Gundam games, some recognizable weapon sounds, as well as many real generic weapon and environment sounds(crashes, falls and stuff)
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
(09-05-2012, 09:32 AM)Deemer Wrote: I used to have a complete rip of all the sound effects and computer voices from AC3 and SL, I will have to try and find where I put em.
I do have if you want them atm though, some SFX rips from a couple Gundam games, some recognizable weapon sounds, as well as many real generic weapon and environment sounds(crashes, falls and stuff)

I`ll accept any and all sound effects at the moment from AC mainly so that I can get it as accurate as I can, I`ve been building my own sound effect directory from AC2 but it wont hurt to get some voices from the other AC games.
Oh, you want voices? lol I got a lot of those from AC4 since I was gonna use AC4 story for my work later in the future =)

@Deemer - I'd really appreciate if you could share some AC3/SL voices =)
Sharing is caring in this thread, gonna repack it all when I`ve collected it, and open source it to everyone anyway Big grin not enough AC sounds on the internet for everyone to enjoy.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/armored-core-l...-rough-cut

I know some people wont like what I have done here in the opening, especially with the music but personally I stopped listening to alot of the feedback a while ago because it was slowing down the process of getting things finished.

Critisism is good, but slowing down production is not.

As for related notes that type of music will only be in the intro, people keep on asking me to change it but I used it as a base to film the intro shots to go with the lines of the music, so I would have to go through a process of doing the entire intro sequence again and that would slow down progress which is like I said bad.

Im just happy with how it turned out because of the use of dynamic lights and actually being able to use my city meshes that I was at one point going to scrap.

As for the sound effects, I am collecting any and all sound effects for now, I may or may not use all of em but I wish to collect enough of them that I can easily decide what gives the best effects during certain scenes, so any and all sounds are good, that includes voices even though I am not sure how to go about including them YET I still want to try.

So yea, Im in the process of uploading the footage to an FTP for my friend to help me cut it all together and edit the HUD over the cockpit for some of the sequences, apart from that theres not much editing to do.
Hello again everyone, I am still hard at work unfortunately due to my friend being unable to help edit the video, thus leaving me with all the editing and learning After Effects on my own.

I am still after any and all sound effects to add to the SFX archive for the animation, those who contribute will be credited in the end of the animation by user name so if you wanna have a hand in it then by all means send away or link me to those sounds.

In terms of progress heres whats been done after getting the footage into after effects.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/armored-core-l...t#imagebox

http://www.moddb.com/mods/armored-core-l...s#imagebox

Should hopefully be done with the video editing by the end of the day.
Amazing that you're still working on this. Keep it up.
(11-29-2012, 02:19 AM)NiX Wrote: Amazing that you're still working on this. Keep it up.

If you start something like this, best thing to do is finish it, if you leave it unfinished people tend to get abit angry.
(11-30-2012, 11:12 PM)Moodydata Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 02:19 AM)NiX Wrote: Amazing that you're still working on this. Keep it up.

If you start something like this, best thing to do is finish it, if you leave it unfinished people tend to get abit angry.
I know that feeling
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(11-30-2012, 11:12 PM)Moodydata Wrote:

Doesn't make it any less commendable! Salute
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ok I finally got the last of the sounds edited today, its just a case of putting them in the correct places on the time line now then putting the audio time line with the video then its done.

Its interesting how there must have been something forcing a limitation on the ammount of sound effects they could use in AC2, because most of the things ingame share the same sounds, one example is the various other laser and grenade based rifles that use the same firing sound and explosive sound as the Karasawa MK2.
At this point in development, how much of AC Limit Release do you think is currently finished?
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
well concidering how I was in crunch yesterday and didnt sleep at all, its practically done apart from doing the credit sequence and adding text to the introduction then adding audio to the video of course, but yea.... its about 98% done.
Well done
http://www.moddb.com/mods/armored-core-l...al-trailer

Final trailers up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 103 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,247 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 737 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 473 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 483 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 394 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 6,170 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 637 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,512 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,869 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM